The latest news from Manitowoc Cranes in four languages — English, Deutsch, Français, and Español
• Custom homebuilder Pinetop Custom Homes can say “yes” to more homebuilding clients based on the operation and building efficiency self-erecting tower cranes provide.
• The contractor saved two months on a recent single-family home project in Idaho.
• The small footprint and reach of the cranes enabled the homebuilder to access hard-to-reach topographic areas where mobile cranes and forklifts could not.
• At the end of October 2020, Manitowoc handed over a new Grove GMK4100L-1 and a Grove GMK5150L to MSG Krandienst at its Wilhelmshaven factory.
• Following the GMK6300L-1, these are the second and third Grove all-terrain cranes MSG Krandienst received in 2020.
• MSG Krandienst’s positive experiences with previous Grove cranes, in particular their flexibility, maneuverability and reliability in combination with high capacities, were a key factor in the purchase decision.
• IEA used four Manitowoc crawler cranes, two MLC650s and two MLC300s, for the installation of turbines at a wind farm in Texas and was impressed with the quality and performance of the cranes.
• To monitor wear to the cranes’ undercarriages, Manitowoc’s Lift Solutions developed a custom-made wear gauge system.
• Over the course of the project, the four crawler cranes installed nearly 200 tower pad sites and crisscrossed over 600 miles.
Manitowoc Finance 为您提供灵活且价格适中的融资方式，您可以抓住这一新的盈利机会。