• Mining company Newmont purchased the landmark crane, which is also the largest rough-terrain crane from Grove.
• In addition, Paterson Simons received two awards from Manitowoc, one for the first GRT9165 sale in Africa, and the other for its long-standing partnership with the company.
• The Scottish company provides a range of lifting, transport, and logistics services to the marine and offshore energy industries.
• It will use the Grove GRT8100-1 to support dockside logistical operations.
• The 100 t crane was purchased through Indonesian dealer Cranserco and is the company’s second Grove crane.
• The Grove GRT8100 was selected for its versatility and optimal lifting performance and is supporting extensive construction work at a mine project.