The latest news from Manitowoc Cranes in four languages — English, Deutsch, Français, and Español
• LOTOS Serwis, part of Polish oil company LOTOS Group, has purchased a new Grove GMK5180-1 from dealer Zeppelin Polska to carry out modernization and renovation work at its refinery in Gdańsk.
• The 180 t capacity all-terrain crane with 64 m boom was chosen for its high quality and strong lifting capabilities in a compact format, making it ideal for use on the refinery where space is limited. It is the largest crane working on site.
• At the end of October 2020, Manitowoc handed over a new Grove GMK5150L all-terrain crane to German crane and heavy transport specialist Wiesbauer.
• Florian and Felix Wiesbauer took part in the handover ceremony along with crane operators Jannik Weigle, Ralf Hoffmann and Samuele Polidori.
• Wiesbauer chose to purchase the GMK5150L based on previous good experiences with Grove cranes, highlighting their high capacities, impressive price-performance ratio and their popularity among operators.
• The Universal Tower, a US$50-million building, opened in late 2020 and is set to become the center of the technology district of the capital San José.
• Two cranes, a Potain MCT 205 and a Potain MC 205 B, worked diligently without issues on the project for 16 months, delivering one of the most modern edifices in Central America.
• Contractor BILCO led the build; the company bought the MCT 205 crane and rented the MC 205 B crane from EuroMateriales, the exclusive Potain distributor in Costa Rica.
Affinché i clienti possano cogliere senza indugio le opportunità più redditizie, Manitowoc Finance offre loro finanziamenti a condizioni assolutamente accessibili e flessibili.
Prolungate la durata operativa delle vostre gru con i ricambi e assistenza Manitowoc
Trova facilmente gru usate
Personalizzazione di prodotti specifici
Offriamo formazione per soddisfare tutte le esigenze