Comunichiamo continuamente le innovazioni, i prodotti e i servizi più recenti sul mercato. Scoprite le ultime notizie di Manitowoc in questa sezione.
• With pylons reaching 182 m tall, the cable-stayed bridge over the Tiger Valley is India’s highest and forms a vital part of the Pune-Mumbai Missing Link Project.
• The four cranes were acquired and erected by Afcons in 2021, with jib lengths of 50 m.
• Their ease of transport helped to mitigate the difficult road conditions on the way to the site.
• A third Manitowoc MLC300 crawler crane with VPC-MAX® and Wide Boom Plus further equips the crane and equipment rental company to compete for wind farm construction and maintenance jobs.
• The MLC300’s maneuverability has already proven advantageous on wind farm and tilt-wall projects; it will soon head off to work on a major factory construction project.
• MSG Krandienst’s new all-terrain crane, the Grove GMK6400-1, impressed everyone with its outstanding performance during its first job – recovering a derailed train.
• The crane’s quick setup, class-leading load management, intuitive controls, and excellent operator comfort proved invaluable in the successful operation.
• The joint-venture managing construction will use 11 Potain MR 225 A luffing jib cranes to construct the Colne Valley Viaduct in northwest London as part of the high-speed rail line.
• Once complete, the viaduct will be the longest railway bridge in the UK and carry trains 3.4 km across a series of lakes and waterways between Hillingdon and the M25 highway.
• All 11 of the 14 t capacity cranes will be configured with 50 m jibs and used to lift concrete formwork and precast sections.
• The presentations discussed how Manitowoc and its dealers can help customers get more value from products and services.
• There was also an Awards Ceremony to recognize many of the top-performing dealers.
• When Implenia needed cranes for a complex construction project in western Lausanne, Switzerland, Potain dealer Stirnimann offered a holistic and tailored approach to meet the demands of the site.
• The solution involved one Potain MDT 308 and three MDT 389 top-slewing tower cranes to lift materials for buildings up to 80 m in height close to the railway line.
• Stirnimann’s longstanding expertise and dedication to customer service ensured a seamless process for the design and assembly of the cranes.
• The visit was organized by the Italian Chamber of Commerce in Singapore in association with CUOA Business School.
• Yil-Mer, one of Turkey’s leading limestone producers, has purchased the country’s first Grove GRT8120 rough-terrain crane.
• The crane’s durable design and powerful lifting performance make it ideal for the demanding work in the mine.
• Developer and contractor Azimut Construction received the new crane for its Premium Residence building, which is currently under construction.
• The company purchased Azerbaijan’s first Potain MCT 275 topless crane after positive experiences with its MC 235C
• The two topless Potain cranes are helping to transform the largest district in the Georgian capital of Tbilisi with the creation of a new multifunctional hotel hub – Central Park Towers
• Capacities of up to 2.3 t at the jib end make the cranes perfect for work on this high-rise development.
The first Potain MCT 565 A crane, which was launched in June 2022, has been delivered to a project in Singapore. The jobsite comprises three residential blocks and is expected to be completed in June 2025.
• German crane rental company Kranverleih Wilhelm has added a new Grove GMK5150XL all-terrain crane to its fleet
• The crane’s first job involved lifting and moving private yachts of up to 14 t at a site near Münsterdorf
• Kranverleih Wilhelm specializes in taxi cranes for projects with limited space