• A joint venture between The Arab Contractors and El Sewedy Electric enlisted the help of Potain Lift Solutions for a challenging job constructing a dam and powerhouse at the new Julius Nyerere Hydropower Station in Tanzania.
• Potain’s expertise in providing customized products, such as for dams and bridges, gave the joint venture the trust and confidence to accept the brand’s proposal for a 20 t capacity MCT 565 and 64 t capacity MD 1600 crane, mounted on a traveling platform.
• Cranserco was appointed as the Indonesian dealer for rough-terrain cranes last year; 24 staff have now completed a combined total of almost 1,200 individual courses.
• The intensive training under Manitowoc’s Technical E-Learning program was carried out both online and onsite, and will ensure the highest levels of product support.
• Brazilian company specializing in lifting and cargo handling services now has one of Grove's most capable and modern cranes.
• With the addition, Sistermi expands its range of specialized lifting equipment throughout the country and positions itself at the forefront of market demands.
• According to the company's owner, the Grove GMK5250XL-1 fits perfectly with customer demand for a 250 t intermediate machine.
The Igo T 99 is a versatile telescopic mast self-erecting crane ideal for construction sites with tight jobsite constraints. This crane with high lifting capacity 6 t (6.6 USt), a reach of 48 m (157 ft) and a height under hook in horizontal jib position up to 38.5 m (126 ft), will optimize all construction work on the most demanding sites.
Manitowoc Finance gives you access to flexible, affordable financing you can use to seize profitable new opportunities as they arise.
Extend the life of your cranes with Manitowoc Parts & Services
Easily find used crane equipment
Specific product customization
We offer training to support your needs