The latest news from Manitowoc Cranes in four languages — English, Deutsch, Français, and Español
• With an 8 t maximum capacity, the MCT 185 fits in towards the lower end of Potain’s topless range.
• Fast assembly and ease of transport come courtesy of a compact design; while the upper section can be transported in just five containers.
• A variety of counter-jib, winch and trolley options enable setup to be precisely matched to the demands of each jobsite.
• The Omaha, Nebraska-based lifting provider recently added two new Grove truck cranes to its fleet, filling a 100-t gap with the TMS9000-2.
• The Grove TMS9000-2 is an ideal crane for both heavy lifting and lighter residential work due to removable counterweight and ultra-responsive handling.
• Grove and National Crane remain trusted partners, having helped Lift-All’s growth since 1987 when the company acquired its first Grove model, a TMS528B that is still in service.
• Wuppertal, Germany-based Neeb has expanded its company fleet with three new Grove all-terrain cranes: a GMK3060L, a GMK4100L-1 and a GMK6300L-1.
• The trio of Grove cranes covers a variety of applications, enabling Neeb to flexibly respond to customer needs.
• Neeb chose Grove for its high standard of quality and reliability, and the cranes’ strong capacities.
Manitowoc Finance gives you access to flexible, affordable financing you can use to seize profitable new opportunities as they arise.
Extend the life of your cranes with Manitowoc Parts & Services
Easily find used crane equipment
Specific product customization
We offer training to support your needs