The latest news from Manitowoc Cranes in four languages — English, Deutsch, Français, and Español
• Wuppertal, Germany-based Neeb has expanded its company fleet with three new Grove all-terrain cranes: a GMK3060L, a GMK4100L-1 and a GMK6300L-1.
• The trio of Grove cranes covers a variety of applications, enabling Neeb to flexibly respond to customer needs.
• Neeb chose Grove for its high standard of quality and reliability, and the cranes’ strong capacities.
• Contractor and developer Carron Group has deployed a Potain MDT 219 J10, MD 185 B and MC 85 B for the Cittadella della Salute “Citadel of Health” project in Treviso, northern Italy.
• The €180 million project involves the renovation and expansion of the city’s existing hospital to create a new 167,000 m2 state-of-the-art facility that will be among the most technologically advanced in the country.
• Carron Group, a Manitowoc customer of 25 years, chose Potain for the brand’s reliable quality, innovative technology and outstanding service support.
• The cranes are building the main section of the cable-stayed bridge with a total length of 1,410 ft (430 m), lifting thousands of tons of concrete and steel.
• The bridge connects to nearly 4,934 ft (1,504 m) of elevated access viaducts on both sides. ETAC, the Potain sales and rental specialist based in Lima, leads the project’s operations.
Manitowoc Finance gives you access to flexible, affordable financing you can use to seize profitable new opportunities as they arise.
Extend the life of your cranes with Manitowoc Parts & Services
Easily find used crane equipment
Specific product customization
We offer training to support your needs