• Manitowoc will be showcasing the latest Grove mobile crane innovations at the eighth edition of the Italian lifting show GIS, taking place October 7-9 in Piacenza, Italy.
• GIS is the biggest Italian event dedicated to the users of mobile cranes, aerial work platforms, telehandlers, forklift trucks, overhead travelling cranes, port and industrial handling equipment, and heavy transport – and is organized with the support of the main Italian associations.
• The 110 USt-capacity telecrawler outperforms its closest competitors across all load charts.
• The GHC110 offers 100% pick-and-carry capability across its standard 0.6°, 1.5° and 4° load charts, providing best-in-class lifting performance.
• Its innovative undercarriage has three track spans for lifting in symmetrical and asymmetrical positions.
• Since the launch of the Grove GRT655 and GRT655L rough-terrain cranes in 2017, they have proven a popular model on jobsites around the world because of their flexibility.
• Manitowoc offers the 60 t rough-terrain crane with two boom versions for different applications: the GRT655 with 34.8 m boom for heavy duty applications and the GRT655L with 43 m long boom for those applications where reach is a must.
• Here are just five reasons behind the success of these models
The Igo T 99 is a versatile telescopic mast self-erecting crane ideal for construction sites with tight jobsite constraints. This crane with high lifting capacity 6 t (6.6 USt), a reach of 48 m (157 ft) and a height under hook in horizontal jib position up to 38.5 m (126 ft), will optimize all construction work on the most demanding sites.
Manitowoc Finance gives you access to flexible, affordable financing you can use to seize profitable new opportunities as they arise.
Extend the life of your cranes with Manitowoc Parts & Services
Easily find used crane equipment
Specific product customization
We offer training to support your needs