• After success with its first RT9130E-2 unit purchased in 2013, the company triples down on its Grove offerings for Chile’s market.
• Manufacturing quality and operator safety were some of the reasons MPM gave for the recent purchase.
• A representative of the company said it appreciates Grove’s after-sales services and considers it to be a “reliable brand with a track record that conveys trust.”
• An environmentally sensitive and time-restricted project called for reconstruction of a river embankment and relaying of a gas line with minimal disturbance.
• The long-reach, high-capacity telescopic crawler crane enabled work to be completed from just one side of the stream, placing 15,000-lb loads at 95 ft radius.
• Austrian construction and civil engineering company HABAU Hoch- und Tiefbaugesellschaft m.b.H. purchased a Grove GMK5150L in 2018.
• The all-terrain crane has successfully supported numerous assembly jobs since then, demonstrating its outstanding strength and reach, as well as good roadability.
• The company’s crane operators enjoy working with the versatile and reliable 150-tonner.
Manitowoc Finance gives you access to flexible, affordable financing you can use to seize profitable new opportunities as they arise.
Extend the life of your cranes with Manitowoc Parts & Services
Easily find used crane equipment
Specific product customization
We offer training to support your needs