The latest news from Manitowoc Cranes in four languages — English, Deutsch, Français, and Español
• An environmentally sensitive and time-restricted project called for reconstruction of a river embankment and relaying of a gas line with minimal disturbance.
• The long-reach, high-capacity telescopic crawler crane enabled work to be completed from just one side of the stream, placing 15,000-lb loads at 95 ft radius.
• Austrian construction and civil engineering company HABAU Hoch- und Tiefbaugesellschaft m.b.H. purchased a Grove GMK5150L in 2018.
• The all-terrain crane has successfully supported numerous assembly jobs since then, demonstrating its outstanding strength and reach, as well as good roadability.
• The company’s crane operators enjoy working with the versatile and reliable 150-tonner.
• The company purchased the GMK6300L-1 for its excellent performance and set-up speed as well as its positive experiences with other Grove cranes.
• One of the first jobs for the all-terrain crane was a highly technical bridge project over an operational railway.
Manitowoc Finance gives you access to flexible, affordable financing you can use to seize profitable new opportunities as they arise.
Extend the life of your cranes with Manitowoc Parts & Services
Easily find used crane equipment
Specific product customization
We offer training to support your needs