The latest news from Manitowoc Cranes in four languages — English, Deutsch, Français, and Español
• The Omaha, Nebraska-based lifting provider recently added two new Grove truck cranes to its fleet, filling a 100-t gap with the TMS9000-2.
• The Grove TMS9000-2 is an ideal crane for both heavy lifting and lighter residential work due to removable counterweight and ultra-responsive handling.
• Grove and National Crane remain trusted partners, having helped Lift-All’s growth since 1987 when the company acquired its first Grove model, a TMS528B that is still in service.
• Wuppertal, Germany-based Neeb has expanded its company fleet with three new Grove all-terrain cranes: a GMK3060L, a GMK4100L-1 and a GMK6300L-1.
• The trio of Grove cranes covers a variety of applications, enabling Neeb to flexibly respond to customer needs.
• Neeb chose Grove for its high standard of quality and reliability, and the cranes’ strong capacities.
• Contractor and developer Carron Group has deployed a Potain MDT 219 J10, MD 185 B and MC 85 B for the Cittadella della Salute “Citadel of Health” project in Treviso, northern Italy.
• The €180 million project involves the renovation and expansion of the city’s existing hospital to create a new 167,000 m2 state-of-the-art facility that will be among the most technologically advanced in the country.
• Carron Group, a Manitowoc customer of 25 years, chose Potain for the brand’s reliable quality, innovative technology and outstanding service support.
Manitowoc Finance gives you access to flexible, affordable financing you can use to seize profitable new opportunities as they arise.
Extend the life of your cranes with Manitowoc Parts & Services
Easily find used crane equipment
Specific product customization
We offer training to support your needs