• Effective December 1, ANK Cranes will replace UN Mobilkraner as the authorized dealer and service supplier for Grove mobile cranes in Norway and Sweden.
• UN Mobilkraner, meanwhile, will continue its many years of reliable, quality support for customers in Denmark, the Faroe Islands and Greenland.
• The 35-year-old crane company is not afraid of taking its Grove cranes to work in altitudes as high as 15,000 ft (4,500 m).
• Corssen’s GRT8100 and GMK5250L are two of the company’s busiest cranes, and they work primarily in the mining and energy sectors.
• Italian real estate developer Gruppo Irgenre has deployed five Potain MCT 88 topless city cranes and two Potain MDT 189 top-slewing tower cranes to construct the new 200,000 m2 Maximall retail and leisure complex close to the archaeological site of Pompeii in Italy.
• The MCT 88 cranes are assembled at heights between 21 and 31.5 m with a 52 m boom and a variable capacity of 5 t near the mast and 1.1 t at the tip; both MDT 189 cranes are 40 m high with a 60 m boom and maximum capacity of 8 t near the mast and 1.8 t at the tip.
The Igo T 99 is a versatile telescopic mast self-erecting crane ideal for construction sites with tight jobsite constraints. This crane with high lifting capacity 6 t (6.6 USt), a reach of 48 m (157 ft) and a height under hook in horizontal jib position up to 38.5 m (126 ft), will optimize all construction work on the most demanding sites.
Manitowoc Finance gives you access to flexible, affordable financing you can use to seize profitable new opportunities as they arise.
Extend the life of your cranes with Manitowoc Parts & Services
Easily find used crane equipment
Specific product customization
We offer training to support your needs