• Two new National Crane models — the NBT60XL and the NBT45-2 — will anchor the Manitowoc booth in Louisville, Kentucky.
• The recently launched Grove GHC110 telescoping crawler crane will make its North American debut.
• All three cranes thrive in utilities applications, with class-leading features and special attachment options.
• Manitowoc will be showcasing the latest Grove mobile crane innovations at the eighth edition of the Italian lifting show GIS, taking place October 7-9 in Piacenza, Italy.
• GIS is the biggest Italian event dedicated to the users of mobile cranes, aerial work platforms, telehandlers, forklift trucks, overhead travelling cranes, port and industrial handling equipment, and heavy transport – and is organized with the support of the main Italian associations.
• The 110 USt-capacity telecrawler outperforms its closest competitors across all load charts.
• The GHC110 offers 100% pick-and-carry capability across its standard 0.6°, 1.5° and 4° load charts, providing best-in-class lifting performance.
• Its innovative undercarriage has three track spans for lifting in symmetrical and asymmetrical positions.
The Igo T 99 is a versatile telescopic mast self-erecting crane ideal for construction sites with tight jobsite constraints. This crane with high lifting capacity 6 t (6.6 USt), a reach of 48 m (157 ft) and a height under hook in horizontal jib position up to 38.5 m (126 ft), will optimize all construction work on the most demanding sites.
Manitowoc Finance gives you access to flexible, affordable financing you can use to seize profitable new opportunities as they arise.
Extend the life of your cranes with Manitowoc Parts & Services
Easily find used crane equipment
Specific product customization
We offer training to support your needs