The latest news from Manitowoc Cranes in four languages — English, Deutsch, Français, and Español
• At the end of October 2020, Manitowoc handed over a new Grove GMK4100L-1 and a Grove GMK5150L to MSG Krandienst at its Wilhelmshaven factory.
• Following the GMK6300L-1, these are the second and third Grove all-terrain cranes MSG Krandienst received in 2020.
• MSG Krandienst’s positive experiences with previous Grove cranes, in particular their flexibility, maneuverability and reliability in combination with high capacities, were a key factor in the purchase decision.
• IEA used four Manitowoc crawler cranes, two MLC650s and two MLC300s, for the installation of turbines at a wind farm in Texas and was impressed with the quality and performance of the cranes.
• To monitor wear to the cranes’ undercarriages, Manitowoc’s Lift Solutions developed a custom-made wear gauge system.
• Over the course of the project, the four crawler cranes installed nearly 200 tower pad sites and crisscrossed over 600 miles.
• The new crane is the third Grove rough-terrain crane for the Middle East company and was selected for its excellent duties at both short and long radii
• Local dealer Kanoo Machinery supplied the latest unit and will provide comprehensive support.
Manitowoc Finance gives you access to flexible, affordable financing you can use to seize profitable new opportunities as they arise.
Extend the life of your cranes with Manitowoc Parts & Services
Easily find used crane equipment
Specific product customization
We offer training to support your needs