• The Potain MDT 489 can lift a maximum of 22 USt (20 t) or 27.6 USt (25 t) within a 262 ft (80 m) radius and be configured in multiple ways to make best use of the space and equipment available on the jobsite.
• The topless tower crane is simple to transport in standard containers, requiring four to five fewer containers than other cranes of the same size, and can be assembled in half the time, thanks to thoughtful design and Manitowoc’s Crane Control System (CCS).
• The cranes have successfully completed assignments in mining infrastructure in recent months.
• Manufacturing quality and operator-friendliness were some of the factors that went into the company’s purchase decision.
• “Grove to us means robust, reliable and long-lasting cranes,” said an Inversiones Farías representative.
• After success with its first RT9130E-2 unit purchased in 2013, the company triples down on its Grove offerings for Chile’s market.
• Manufacturing quality and operator safety were some of the reasons MPM gave for the recent purchase.
• A representative of the company said it appreciates Grove’s after-sales services and considers it to be a “reliable brand with a track record that conveys trust.”
Manitowoc Finance gives you access to flexible, affordable financing you can use to seize profitable new opportunities as they arise.
Extend the life of your cranes with Manitowoc Parts & Services
Easily find used crane equipment
Specific product customization
We offer training to support your needs