The latest news from Manitowoc Cranes in four languages — English, Deutsch, Français, and Español
• Tamimi Rentals purchases 50 new Grove rough-terrain cranes to lead its long-term business expansion in oil and gas work.
• The order consists entirely of GRT8100 models, which the company selected for their powerful lift capacity and flexibility in navigating challenging job sites.
• The contractor placed a Potain Igo MA 21 between two homes — dramatically increasing construction efficiency on both builds.
• By using a crane that can lift most materials and reach the entire jobsite, Link Construction eliminated the need for other equipment such as mobile cranes or additional forklifts.
• The remote-controlled self-erecting tower crane helped in all stages of the building process by lifting and placing floor joists, wall segments and roof trusses.
• The company deployed a Potain Igo T 85 A to erect a building complex in Cedar Falls, Iowa, replacing up to five pieces of equipment with one single crane.
• Fager is finding the crane has helped workers not only increase productivity, but also plan the build better due to the crane’s reliability and readiness to operate.
Manitowoc Finance gives you access to flexible, affordable financing you can use to seize profitable new opportunities as they arise.
Extend the life of your cranes with Manitowoc Parts & Services
Easily find used crane equipment
Specific product customization
We offer training to support your needs