The latest news from Manitowoc Cranes in four languages — English, Deutsch, Français, and Español
• A Potain MD 365 B L16 and MD 208 A are together constructing the 120 m GIOIA 22 “Shard of Glass” tower, UBI Banca’s new zero-energy headquarters in Porta Nuova, Milan.
• Contractor Colombo Costruzioni collaborated with Manitowoc Lift Solutions to carefully position the cranes on the jobsite, leaving space for them to overlap and be easily disassembled afterwards to meet developer COIMA SRG’s deadlines.
• Custom homebuilder Pinetop Custom Homes can say “yes” to more homebuilding clients based on the operation and building efficiency self-erecting tower cranes provide.
• The contractor saved two months on a recent single-family home project in Idaho.
• The small footprint and reach of the cranes enabled the homebuilder to access hard-to-reach topographic areas where mobile cranes and forklifts could not.
• At the end of October 2020, Manitowoc handed over a new Grove GMK4100L-1 and a Grove GMK5150L to MSG Krandienst at its Wilhelmshaven factory.
• Following the GMK6300L-1, these are the second and third Grove all-terrain cranes MSG Krandienst received in 2020.
• MSG Krandienst’s positive experiences with previous Grove cranes, in particular their flexibility, maneuverability and reliability in combination with high capacities, were a key factor in the purchase decision.
Manitowoc Finance gives you access to flexible, affordable financing you can use to seize profitable new opportunities as they arise.
Extend the life of your cranes with Manitowoc Parts & Services
Easily find used crane equipment
Specific product customization
We offer training to support your needs