• Italian real estate developer Gruppo Irgenre has deployed five Potain MCT 88 topless city cranes and two Potain MDT 189 top-slewing tower cranes to construct the new 200,000 m2 Maximall retail and leisure complex close to the archaeological site of Pompeii in Italy.
• The MCT 88 cranes are assembled at heights between 21 and 31.5 m with a 52 m boom and a variable capacity of 5 t near the mast and 1.1 t at the tip; both MDT 189 cranes are 40 m high with a 60 m boom and maximum capacity of 8 t near the mast and 1.8 t at the tip.
• French rental company Riviera Montage has leased six Potain tower cranes to contractor Da Mota Construction for a mixed-use complex in Nice, including residential units, offices and other retail space.
• Riviera Montage and Da Mota construction chose three Potain MDT 219s, one MDT 269 and two MDT 319 cranes for this project due to their reliability, easy assembly and efficient operation, which will help the work remain on schedule.
• The cranes, which have a maximum capacity of 10 and 12 t, were installed in Spring 2021 and will remain on site until Summer 2022.
The Igo T 99 is a versatile telescopic mast self-erecting crane ideal for construction sites with tight jobsite constraints. This crane with high lifting capacity 6 t (6.6 USt), a reach of 48 m (157 ft) and a height under hook in horizontal jib position up to 38.5 m (126 ft), will optimize all construction work on the most demanding sites.
Manitowoc Finance gives you access to flexible, affordable financing you can use to seize profitable new opportunities as they arise.
Extend the life of your cranes with Manitowoc Parts & Services
Easily find used crane equipment
Specific product customization
We offer training to support your needs