The latest news from Manitowoc Cranes in four languages — English, Deutsch, Français, and Español
• The Universal Tower, a US$50-million building, opened in late 2020 and is set to become the center of the technology district of the capital San José.
• Two cranes, a Potain MCT 205 and a Potain MC 205 B, worked diligently without issues on the project for 16 months, delivering one of the most modern edifices in Central America.
• Contractor BILCO led the build; the company bought the MCT 205 crane and rented the MC 205 B crane from EuroMateriales, the exclusive Potain distributor in Costa Rica.
• A Potain MD 365 B L16 and MD 208 A are together constructing the 120 m GIOIA 22 “Shard of Glass” tower, UBI Banca’s new zero-energy headquarters in Porta Nuova, Milan.
• Contractor Colombo Costruzioni collaborated with Manitowoc Lift Solutions to carefully position the cranes on the jobsite, leaving space for them to overlap and be easily disassembled afterwards to meet developer COIMA SRG’s deadlines.
• Custom homebuilder Pinetop Custom Homes can say “yes” to more homebuilding clients based on the operation and building efficiency self-erecting tower cranes provide.
• The contractor saved two months on a recent single-family home project in Idaho.
• The small footprint and reach of the cranes enabled the homebuilder to access hard-to-reach topographic areas where mobile cranes and forklifts could not.
Manitowoc Finance gives you access to flexible, affordable financing you can use to seize profitable new opportunities as they arise.
Extend the life of your cranes with Manitowoc Parts & Services
Easily find used crane equipment
Specific product customization
We offer training to support your needs