• Amid a nationwide shortage of blue-collar workers, and crane operators in particular, Heavy Equipment College is training new students for a future in the lifting industry.
• The college has chosen several Manitowoc and Grove models to train students on because of their cutting-edge CCS Crane Control Systems and the support of local dealer, H&E Equipment Services.
• In 2021 it is taking delivery of two new Manitowoc MLC100-1 crawler cranes to join its fleet of approximately 15 Manitowoc and Grove cranes.
• Bateg, part of VINCI Construction France, is using a topless Potain MDT 319 and MRH 175 to complete the DUO Towers project, which will reshape the skyline of Paris’s 13th arrondissement.
• Developed by Ivanhoé Cambridge and designed by Atelier Jean Nouvel, the project consists of two asymmetrical and unaligned towers – 180 and 122 m respectively, which are due for completion in 2021.
• The Potain MDT 489 can lift a maximum of 22 USt (20 t) or 27.6 USt (25 t) within a 262 ft (80 m) radius and be configured in multiple ways to make best use of the space and equipment available on the jobsite.
• The topless tower crane is simple to transport in standard containers, requiring four to five fewer containers than other cranes of the same size, and can be assembled in half the time, thanks to thoughtful design and Manitowoc’s Crane Control System (CCS).
Manitowoc Finance gives you access to flexible, affordable financing you can use to seize profitable new opportunities as they arise.
Extend the life of your cranes with Manitowoc Parts & Services
Easily find used crane equipment
Specific product customization
We offer training to support your needs