Potain tower cranes are known around the world for their lifting power, reliability and innovative designs. Potain builds more than 60 types of tower cranes to fit a wide variety of job sites: high capacity top slewing cranes on infrastructure jobs, luffing jib cranes that construct “supertall” skyscrapers, topless cranes reshaping our urban environment and Hup self-erecting cranes transforming residential construction. Known for their ease of use, efficient transport and quick erection times, there are many reasons why Potain tower cranes dot skylines across the globe.
Fast, agile and easy to operate, the self-erecting cranes are especially suited for small constructions sites. The Potain self-erecting cranes ranges are the most innovative to make transport, accessibility, erection, dismantling and servicing the most efficient ever for the user. With the widest range on the market, the Potain self-erecting cranes include the Hup, Hup M, Igo, Igo M and Igo T ranges.
Top-Slewing cranes are the large construction sites most strategic equipment for productivity. Whether on large infrastructure, high rise jobsites, crowded urban areas or wide open sites, they make it possible to hoist and distribute loads high and far. The Potain brand is a global leader with its multiple ranges of topless cranes, luffing jib cranes and large hammerhead cranes that can also be customized to match special applications.
A More Profitable Way To Build
Join the Revolution! Find out how contractors are embracing a smarter, more versatile way to build using Potain Self-Erecting Tower Cranes.
• The Potain Igo T 99 is a versatile telescopic self-erecting crane with a 6 t (6.6 USt) capacity and a 48 m (157 ft) reach. Its 38.5 m (126 ft) height under hook makes the crane ideal for a variety of jobsites.
• Compact transport dimensions, a compact footprint and an innovative unfolding procedure ease travelling to jobsites and erecting cranes in tight quarters.
• Potain Smart Set-Up technology, remote-controlled operation and an ergonomic Ultra View Cab ensure the crane is simple to operate in a wide variety of scenarios.
• Through the Bronson Crane acquisition, Wagstaff Crane will expand its product portfolio with Potain self-erecting cranes and offer NCCCO training and certification.
• Bronson Crane will continue to operate under its name, but the company will now be based out of the Wagstaff facilities in Murray, Utah.
• Bateg, part of VINCI Construction France, is using a topless Potain MDT 319 and MRH 175 to complete the DUO Towers project, which will reshape the skyline of Paris’s 13th arrondissement.
• Developed by Ivanhoé Cambridge and designed by Atelier Jean Nouvel, the project consists of two asymmetrical and unaligned towers – 180 and 122 m respectively, which are due for completion in 2021.
Manitowoc Finance gives you access to flexible, affordable financing you can use to seize profitable new opportunities as they arise.
Extend the life of your cranes with Manitowoc Parts & Services
Easily find used crane equipment
Specific product customization
We offer training to support your needs