Potain tower cranes are known around the world for their lifting power, reliability and innovative designs. Potain builds more than 60 types of tower cranes to fit a wide variety of job sites: high capacity top slewing cranes on infrastructure jobs, luffing jib cranes that construct “supertall” skyscrapers, topless cranes reshaping our urban environment and Hup self-erecting cranes transforming residential construction. Known for their ease of use, efficient transport and quick erection times, there are many reasons why Potain tower cranes dot skylines across the globe.
Fast, agile and easy to operate, the self-erecting cranes are especially suited for small constructions sites. The Potain self-erecting cranes ranges are the most innovative to make transport, accessibility, erection, dismantling and servicing the most efficient ever for the user. With the widest range on the market, the Potain self-erecting cranes include the Hup, Hup M, Igo, Igo M and Igo T ranges.
Top-Slewing cranes are the large construction sites most strategic equipment for productivity. Whether on large infrastructure, high rise jobsites, crowded urban areas or wide open sites, they make it possible to hoist and distribute loads high and far. The Potain brand is a global leader with its multiple ranges of topless cranes, luffing jib cranes and large hammerhead cranes that can also be customized to match special applications.
A More Profitable Way To Build
Join the Revolution! Find out how contractors are embracing a smarter, more versatile way to build using Potain Self-Erecting Tower Cranes.
• Two options are available, with either a 6 t or 8 t maximum capacity
• The MCT 135 meets growing customer demand for smaller topless cranes
• Its compact, versatile design enables operation in close proximity to other cranes.
• Government urbanization policy is driving a construction boom while the trend to prefabricated buildings is fueling demand for medium to large tower cranes
• Recent investments at the Manitowoc plant in Zhangjiagang and the launch of innovative new Potain models have strengthened the company’s reputation for quality and reliability
• Manitowoc is enjoying a strong order book, especially for topless models such as the MCT 138, MCT 188, MCT 278 and MCT 328.
• Strabag has deployed Germany’s first Potain MDT 809 tower crane, which, with a capacity of up to 40 t and 80 m of jib, is the largest topless crane ever to be built by Manitowoc.
• The Austrian contractor required the giant crane to meet its capacity and reach requirements for the FAIR particle accelerator facility construction project in Darmstadt, Germany, where it was installed on March 31 and will remain for three years.
Manitowoc Finance gives you access to flexible, affordable financing you can use to seize profitable new opportunities as they arise.
Extend the life of your cranes with Manitowoc Parts & Services
Easily find used crane equipment
Specific product customization
We offer training to support your needs