Potain tower cranes are known around the world for their lifting power, reliability and innovative designs. Potain builds more than 60 types of tower cranes to fit a wide variety of job sites: high capacity top slewing cranes on infrastructure jobs, luffing jib cranes that construct “supertall” skyscrapers, topless cranes reshaping our urban environment and Hup self-erecting cranes transforming residential construction. Known for their ease of use, efficient transport and quick erection times, there are many reasons why Potain tower cranes dot skylines across the globe.
Fast, agile and easy to operate, the self-erecting cranes are especially suited for small constructions sites. The Potain self-erecting cranes ranges are the most innovative to make transport, accessibility, erection, dismantling and servicing the most efficient ever for the user. With the widest range on the market, the Potain self-erecting cranes include the Hup, Hup M, Igo, Igo M and Igo T ranges.
Top-Slewing cranes are the large construction sites most strategic equipment for productivity. Whether on large infrastructure, high rise jobsites, crowded urban areas or wide open sites, they make it possible to hoist and distribute loads high and far. The Potain brand is a global leader with its multiple ranges of topless cranes, luffing jib cranes and large hammerhead cranes that can also be customized to match special applications.
A More Profitable Way To Build
Join the Revolution! Find out how contractors are embracing a smarter, more versatile way to build using Potain Self-Erecting Tower Cranes.
• Ballast Nedam and its subsidiary Heddes Bouw & Ontwikkeling have added two Potain MDT 319 tower cranes to their rental fleet to help construct student halls of residence at the Leiden Bio Science Park in the Netherlands.
• The MDT CCS topless cranes provided the Dutch construction and engineering company with the flexible configurations needed to meet the complex challenges of the job.
• Italian real estate developer Gruppo Irgenre has deployed five Potain MCT 88 topless city cranes and two Potain MDT 189 top-slewing tower cranes to construct the new 200,000 m2 Maximall retail and leisure complex close to the archaeological site of Pompeii in Italy.
• The MCT 88 cranes are assembled at heights between 21 and 31.5 m with a 52 m boom and a variable capacity of 5 t near the mast and 1.1 t at the tip; both MDT 189 cranes are 40 m high with a 60 m boom and maximum capacity of 8 t near the mast and 1.8 t at the tip.
• French rental company Riviera Montage has leased six Potain tower cranes to contractor Da Mota Construction for a mixed-use complex in Nice, including residential units, offices and other retail space.
• Riviera Montage and Da Mota construction chose three Potain MDT 219s, one MDT 269 and two MDT 319 cranes for this project due to their reliability, easy assembly and efficient operation, which will help the work remain on schedule.
• The cranes, which have a maximum capacity of 10 and 12 t, were installed in Spring 2021 and will remain on site until Summer 2022.
Manitowoc Finance gives you access to flexible, affordable financing you can use to seize profitable new opportunities as they arise.
Extend the life of your cranes with Manitowoc Parts & Services
Easily find used crane equipment
Specific product customization
We offer training to support your needs