Potain tower cranes are known around the world for their lifting power, reliability and innovative designs. Potain builds more than 60 types of tower cranes to fit a wide variety of job sites: high capacity top slewing cranes on infrastructure jobs, luffing jib cranes that construct “supertall” skyscrapers, topless cranes reshaping our urban environment and Hup self-erecting cranes transforming residential construction. Known for their ease of use, efficient transport and quick erection times, there are many reasons why Potain tower cranes dot skylines across the globe.
Fast, agile and easy to operate, the self-erecting cranes are especially suited for small constructions sites. The Potain self-erecting cranes ranges are the most innovative to make transport, accessibility, erection, dismantling and servicing the most efficient ever for the user. With the widest range on the market, the Potain self-erecting cranes include the Hup, Hup M, Igo, Igo M and Igo T ranges.
Top-Slewing cranes are the large construction sites most strategic equipment for productivity. Whether on large infrastructure, high rise jobsites, crowded urban areas or wide open sites, they make it possible to hoist and distribute loads high and far. The Potain brand is a global leader with its multiple ranges of topless cranes, luffing jib cranes and large hammerhead cranes that can also be customized to match special applications.
A More Profitable Way To Build
Join the Revolution! Find out how contractors are embracing a smarter, more versatile way to build using Potain Self-Erecting Tower Cranes.
• The contractor placed a Potain Igo MA 21 between two homes — dramatically increasing construction efficiency on both builds.
• By using a crane that can lift most materials and reach the entire jobsite, Link Construction eliminated the need for other equipment such as mobile cranes or additional forklifts.
• The remote-controlled self-erecting tower crane helped in all stages of the building process by lifting and placing floor joists, wall segments and roof trusses.
• The company deployed a Potain Igo T 85 A to erect a building complex in Cedar Falls, Iowa, replacing up to five pieces of equipment with one single crane.
• Fager is finding the crane has helped workers not only increase productivity, but also plan the build better due to the crane’s reliability and readiness to operate.
• The new center is equipped with simulators that replicate the operational systems on Potain cranes.
• The Manitowoc Crane Care facility also offers training.
Manitowoc Finance gives you access to flexible, affordable financing you can use to seize profitable new opportunities as they arise.
Extend the life of your cranes with Manitowoc Parts & Services
Easily find used crane equipment
Specific product customization
We offer training to support your needs