Potain tower cranes are known around the world for their lifting power, reliability and innovative designs. Potain builds more than 60 types of tower cranes to fit a wide variety of job sites: high capacity top slewing cranes on infrastructure jobs, luffing jib cranes that construct “supertall” skyscrapers, topless cranes reshaping our urban environment and Hup self-erecting cranes transforming residential construction. Known for their ease of use, efficient transport and quick erection times, there are many reasons why Potain tower cranes dot skylines across the globe.
Fast, agile and easy to operate, the self-erecting cranes are especially suited for small constructions sites. The Potain self-erecting cranes ranges are the most innovative to make transport, accessibility, erection, dismantling and servicing the most efficient ever for the user. With the widest range on the market, the Potain self-erecting cranes include the Hup, Hup M, Igo, Igo M and Igo T ranges.
Top-Slewing cranes are the large construction sites most strategic equipment for productivity. Whether on large infrastructure, high rise jobsites, crowded urban areas or wide open sites, they make it possible to hoist and distribute loads high and far. The Potain brand is a global leader with its multiple ranges of topless cranes, luffing jib cranes and large hammerhead cranes that can also be customized to match special applications.
A More Profitable Way To Build
Join the Revolution! Find out how contractors are embracing a smarter, more versatile way to build using Potain Self-Erecting Tower Cranes.
• A joint venture between The Arab Contractors and El Sewedy Electric enlisted the help of Potain Lift Solutions for a challenging job constructing a dam and powerhouse at the new Julius Nyerere Hydropower Station in Tanzania.
• Potain’s expertise in providing customized products, such as for dams and bridges, gave the joint venture the trust and confidence to accept the brand’s proposal for a 20 t capacity MCT 565 and 64 t capacity MD 1600 crane, mounted on a traveling platform.
• Potain distributors came top in three categories at the third Tower Cranes Awards, held September 23 at the Museum of Fairground Arts in Paris, France.
• GLI was recognised in the Top-slewing Assembly of the Year category for its erection by helicopter of an MCT 58 on top of a remote dam on the island of La Réunion.
• Valente Grue Assistance won Self-erecting Assembly of the Year for a GTMR 386B working in the Alps at an altitude of 2,700 m.
• BKL Baukran Logistik is using five Potain tower cranes to construct a new residential development in Hannover, Germany, with 160 housing units.
• BKL chose the cranes for their reliability, compact dimensions, and quick and simple assembly.
• Equipped with the CCS crane control system, the cranes lift loads more efficiently and effectively.
Manitowoc Finance gives you access to flexible, affordable financing you can use to seize profitable new opportunities as they arise.
Extend the life of your cranes with Manitowoc Parts & Services
Easily find used crane equipment
Specific product customization
We offer training to support your needs