Potain tower cranes are known around the world for their lifting power, reliability and innovative designs. Potain builds more than 60 types of tower cranes to fit a wide variety of job sites: high capacity top slewing cranes on infrastructure jobs, luffing jib cranes that construct “supertall” skyscrapers, topless cranes reshaping our urban environment and Hup self-erecting cranes transforming residential construction. Known for their ease of use, efficient transport and quick erection times, there are many reasons why Potain tower cranes dot skylines across the globe.
Fast, agile and easy to operate, the self-erecting cranes are especially suited for small constructions sites. The Potain self-erecting cranes ranges are the most innovative to make transport, accessibility, erection, dismantling and servicing the most efficient ever for the user. With the widest range on the market, the Potain self-erecting cranes include the Hup, Hup M, Igo, Igo M and Igo T ranges.
Top-Slewing cranes are the large construction sites most strategic equipment for productivity. Whether on large infrastructure, high rise jobsites, crowded urban areas or wide open sites, they make it possible to hoist and distribute loads high and far. The Potain brand is a global leader with its multiple ranges of topless cranes, luffing jib cranes and large hammerhead cranes that can also be customized to match special applications.
A More Profitable Way To Build
Join the Revolution! Find out how contractors are embracing a smarter, more versatile way to build using Potain Self-Erecting Tower Cranes.
• Effective September 2021, Stirnimann will provide Manitowoc customers in Denmark, the Faroe Islands and Greenland with Potain top-slewing and self-erecting cranes, as well as rental, parts and aftermarket services.
• Stirnimann is a long-standing distributor of Potain cranes in Switzerland and Austria and is excited to expand its territories.
• Manitowoc is excited for the opportunity to discuss customers’ challenges with them in person at the forthcoming Vertikal Days exhibition, held September 22-23 at the East of England Showground in Peterborough, UK.
• At booth no. 106-107, Manitowoc will showcase the new Grove GMK5150L-1 all-terrain crane and the market leading Potain Hup 40-30 self-erecting crane, along with a host of value-adding aftermarket and financing solutions.
• Aparna Constructions and Estates trusts Potain cranes for their reliable performance and excellent return on investment
• The company’s positive results with the hammerhead MCi 85 A gave it the confidence to invest in several units of the successor model, the topless MCT 85.
Manitowoc Finance gives you access to flexible, affordable financing you can use to seize profitable new opportunities as they arise.
Extend the life of your cranes with Manitowoc Parts & Services
Easily find used crane equipment
Specific product customization
We offer training to support your needs