Potain tower cranes are known around the world for their lifting power, reliability and innovative designs. Potain builds more than 60 types of tower cranes to fit a wide variety of job sites: high capacity top slewing cranes on infrastructure jobs, luffing jib cranes that construct “supertall” skyscrapers, topless cranes reshaping our urban environment and Hup self-erecting cranes transforming residential construction. Known for their ease of use, efficient transport and quick erection times, there are many reasons why Potain tower cranes dot skylines across the globe.
Fast, agile and easy to operate, the self-erecting cranes are especially suited for small constructions sites. The Potain self-erecting cranes ranges are the most innovative to make transport, accessibility, erection, dismantling and servicing the most efficient ever for the user. With the widest range on the market, the Potain self-erecting cranes include the Hup, Hup M, Igo, Igo M and Igo T ranges.
Top-Slewing cranes are the large construction sites most strategic equipment for productivity. Whether on large infrastructure, high rise jobsites, crowded urban areas or wide open sites, they make it possible to hoist and distribute loads high and far. The Potain brand is a global leader with its multiple ranges of topless cranes, luffing jib cranes and large hammerhead cranes that can also be customized to match special applications.
A More Profitable Way To Build
Join the Revolution! Find out how contractors are embracing a smarter, more versatile way to build using Potain Self-Erecting Tower Cranes.
• Manitowoc dealer GLI has replaced the old Potain 427 E tower crane installed on the EDF Sainte-Rose hydroelectric dam on the island of La Réunion with a new MCT 58.
• Because of the inaccessible location at the foot of a volcano, the crane had to be manufactured in sections weighing less than 1 t and erected using a commercial helicopter.
• The new remoted-controlled MCT 58 will carry out essential maintenance and reinforcement operations, helping to maintain the French Overseas Department’s supply of green energy.
• First-time Potain owner PLD Construction & Development takes delivery of two 10 t models for residential condominium developments in Cebu province.
• Capacities of up to 2.3 t at the jib end make them perfect for construction work on high rise developments.
• Contractor and developer C.M.B. has deployed two Potain MD 208 A tower cranes and a topless MDT 219 for the Symbiosis project in the Ripamonti district of Milan, Italy.
• The project aims to regenerate the area into a high-tech and environmentally sustainable business district with 125,000 m2 of new office space across 10 buildings around a green landscaped square.
• C.M.B. has been a Potain customer since the early 1970s and relies on the brand for its quality, reliability and productivity.
Manitowoc Finance gives you access to flexible, affordable financing you can use to seize profitable new opportunities as they arise.
Extend the life of your cranes with Manitowoc Parts & Services
Easily find used crane equipment
Specific product customization
We offer training to support your needs