Potain tower cranes are known around the world for their lifting power, reliability and innovative designs. Potain builds more than 60 types of tower cranes to fit a wide variety of job sites: high capacity top slewing cranes on infrastructure jobs, luffing jib cranes that construct “supertall” skyscrapers, topless cranes reshaping our urban environment and Hup self-erecting cranes transforming residential construction. Known for their ease of use, efficient transport and quick erection times, there are many reasons why Potain tower cranes dot skylines across the globe.
Fast, agile and easy to operate, the self-erecting cranes are especially suited for small constructions sites. The Potain self-erecting cranes ranges are the most innovative to make transport, accessibility, erection, dismantling and servicing the most efficient ever for the user. With the widest range on the market, the Potain self-erecting cranes include the Hup, Hup M, Igo, Igo M and Igo T ranges.
Top-Slewing cranes are the large construction sites most strategic equipment for productivity. Whether on large infrastructure, high rise jobsites, crowded urban areas or wide open sites, they make it possible to hoist and distribute loads high and far. The Potain brand is a global leader with its multiple ranges of topless cranes, luffing jib cranes and large hammerhead cranes that can also be customized to match special applications.
A More Profitable Way To Build
Join the Revolution! Find out how contractors are embracing a smarter, more versatile way to build using Potain Self-Erecting Tower Cranes.
• Custom homebuilder Pinetop Custom Homes can say “yes” to more homebuilding clients based on the operation and building efficiency self-erecting tower cranes provide.
• The contractor saved two months on a recent single-family home project in Idaho.
• The small footprint and reach of the cranes enabled the homebuilder to access hard-to-reach topographic areas where mobile cranes and forklifts could not.
Contractor Totalbud S.A is using two Potain MDT 109 top-slewing cranes and one Igo T 70 A self-erecting crane to construct the Oszmiańska 20 apartment complex in Warsaw, Poland, on a tight schedule.
• Jones Homes is using two Potain MCT 88 topless city cranes to construct luxury properties for the active over-55s in Wilmslow, Cheshire and Last Drop Village near Bolton.
• The homebuilder’s use of the cranes removes the need for forklifts or other material handling machines on site, contributing to quiet, efficient and productive construction.
• The remote operation also drives efficiency, by enabling the operator to move around the site to multiple vantage points and cooperate easily with other trained site personnel.
Manitowoc Finance gives you access to flexible, affordable financing you can use to seize profitable new opportunities as they arise.
Extend the life of your cranes with Manitowoc Parts & Services
Easily find used crane equipment
Specific product customization
We offer training to support your needs