Potain tower cranes are known around the world for their lifting power, reliability and innovative designs. Potain builds more than 60 types of tower cranes to fit a wide variety of job sites: high capacity top slewing cranes on infrastructure jobs, luffing jib cranes that construct “supertall” skyscrapers, topless cranes reshaping our urban environment and Hup self-erecting cranes transforming residential construction. Known for their ease of use, efficient transport and quick erection times, there are many reasons why Potain tower cranes dot skylines across the globe.
Fast, agile and easy to operate, the self-erecting cranes are especially suited for small constructions sites. The Potain self-erecting cranes ranges are the most innovative to make transport, accessibility, erection, dismantling and servicing the most efficient ever for the user. With the widest range on the market, the Potain self-erecting cranes include the Hup, Hup M, Igo, Igo M and Igo T ranges.
Top-Slewing cranes are the large construction sites most strategic equipment for productivity. Whether on large infrastructure, high rise jobsites, crowded urban areas or wide open sites, they make it possible to hoist and distribute loads high and far. The Potain brand is a global leader with its multiple ranges of topless cranes, luffing jib cranes and large hammerhead cranes that can also be customized to match special applications.
A More Profitable Way To Build
Join the Revolution! Find out how contractors are embracing a smarter, more versatile way to build using Potain Self-Erecting Tower Cranes.
• With an 8 t maximum capacity, the MCT 185 fits in towards the lower end of Potain’s topless range.
• Fast assembly and ease of transport come courtesy of a compact design; while the upper section can be transported in just five containers.
• A variety of counter-jib, winch and trolley options enable setup to be precisely matched to the demands of each jobsite.
• Contractor and developer Carron Group has deployed a Potain MDT 219 J10, MD 185 B and MC 85 B for the Cittadella della Salute “Citadel of Health” project in Treviso, northern Italy.
• The €180 million project involves the renovation and expansion of the city’s existing hospital to create a new 167,000 m2 state-of-the-art facility that will be among the most technologically advanced in the country.
• Carron Group, a Manitowoc customer of 25 years, chose Potain for the brand’s reliable quality, innovative technology and outstanding service support.
• The cranes are building the main section of the cable-stayed bridge with a total length of 1,410 ft (430 m), lifting thousands of tons of concrete and steel.
• The bridge connects to nearly 4,934 ft (1,504 m) of elevated access viaducts on both sides. ETAC, the Potain sales and rental specialist based in Lima, leads the project’s operations.
Manitowoc Finance gives you access to flexible, affordable financing you can use to seize profitable new opportunities as they arise.
Extend the life of your cranes with Manitowoc Parts & Services
Easily find used crane equipment
Specific product customization
We offer training to support your needs