Manitowoc is the world’s most celebrated maker of crawler cranes. Its cranes have remained at the top of the lifting world for a century, and Manitowoc continues to deliver technological breakthroughs that enhance load charts, increase efficiency, improve transport, simplify erections and earn owners exceptional return on their investments. With so much innovation at its core, it’s no wonder the very name “Manitowoc” is synonymous with crawler cranes.
Manitowoc Cranes has been manufacturing a comprehensive range of products to support your lattice-boom crane lifting needs since 1925. The crawler portfolio showcases innovation and velocity in all models to build opportunity on every jobsite.
• IEA used four Manitowoc crawler cranes, two MLC650s and two MLC300s, for the installation of turbines at a wind farm in Texas and was impressed with the quality and performance of the cranes.
• To monitor wear to the cranes’ undercarriages, Manitowoc’s Lift Solutions developed a custom-made wear gauge system.
• Over the course of the project, the four crawler cranes installed nearly 200 tower pad sites and crisscrossed over 600 miles.
• The new center is equipped with simulators that replicate the operational systems on Potain cranes.
• The Manitowoc Crane Care facility also offers training.
Rental company Porter Cranes has received the first Grove GMK3050-2 in Asia-Pacific, and the new model was delivered to the company’s yard in Hamilton, New Zealand by Manitowoc’s local dealer, TRT, which weighed and tested the unit ahead of putting it to work.
Manitowoc Finance gives you access to flexible, affordable financing you can use to seize profitable new opportunities as they arise.
Extend the life of your cranes with Manitowoc Parts & Services
Easily find used crane equipment
Specific product customization
We offer training to support your needs