Shuttlelift industrial cranes harness power and flexibility rarely seen in such a compact package. They are extremely maneuverable, making them ideal for both indoor and outdoor projects, and their spacious load decks provide optimal space for material handling. Multi-mode steering and excellent pick-and-carry capabilities make Shuttlelift cranes the first choice in compact industrial cranes for plant maintenance and material handling jobs around the globe.
Carrydeck cranes are designed for both indoor and outdoor jobsites and feature telescoping booms and a load deck for material handling.
• Manitowoc returns to The ARA Show, which will take place Oct. 17 – 20, 2021 in Las Vegas.
• Manitowoc will show its SCD15 carrydeck crane that features a redesigned, lighter platform, a larger cab with easy to operate proportional lever controls and full-color, graphical RCL.
• The crane boasts a compact footprint, long reach and hefty capacity, all of which make it ideal for rental work.
• In a virtual awards ceremony, Paterson Simons employees celebrated receiving the award for the highest-selling parts dealer in Europe and Africa.
• A Manitowoc dealer since 1977, Paterson Simons covers 14 markets across West Africa, offering outstanding parts availability and customer service.
• The new center is equipped with simulators that replicate the operational systems on Potain cranes.
• The Manitowoc Crane Care facility also offers training.
Manitowoc Finance gives you access to flexible, affordable financing you can use to seize profitable new opportunities as they arise.
Extend the life of your cranes with Manitowoc Parts & Services
Easily find used crane equipment
Specific product customization
We offer training to support your needs