Grove is the world leader in mobile cranes. For nearly a century, Grove has delivered best-in-class performance and groundbreaking technology through its range of rough-terrain, all-terrain, truck-mounted, military, industrial and telescoping crawler cranes. With the most rigorous testing processes in the lifting industry, Grove’s well-earned reputation for quality and reliability remains unmatched in the lifting industry.
Grove all-terrain cranes are manufactured to the highest quality in the Wilhelmshaven factory, Germany. This facility, specializing in lean manufacturing techniques and complying with ISO9001 quality standards, is constantly developing processes to optimize reliability and durability through continuous improvement.
Compact industrial cranes are used for plant maintenance and material handling jobs. Simple to operate, these units feature carry decks and multi-mode steering allowing operation in tight quarters. These machines offer compact dimensions, good maneuverability and excellent pick and carry capacities.
Grove rough terrain cranes are designed to handle the toughest jobsite conditions with lift capacities ranging from 30 t to 150 t (30 USt to 165 USt). Performance, productivity and operator comfort features allow your operators to work effectively for longer days with less fatigue. Quality, reliability and easy maintenance are built into every Grove rough terrain crane, making them the right choice for your business.
The GHC Series telescoping crawler cranes are redefining industry standards. The GHC Series combines excellent gradeability and lift capacity with 100 percent pick and carry capability. It all comes in a package that’s engineered for exceptional operator ergonomics and maneuverability, thanks to its rugged, heavy-duty crawler tracks and telescoping boom.
Quick set-up is a feature of Grove TMs along with long reach, high capacity booms and highway speed travel capabilities. A front outrigger is standard for 360° operation. Grove truck cranes are popular choices because of their extensive list of standard features.
• LOTOS Serwis, part of Polish oil company LOTOS Group, has purchased a new Grove GMK5180-1 from dealer Zeppelin Polska to carry out modernization and renovation work at its refinery in Gdańsk.
• The 180 t capacity all-terrain crane with 64 m boom was chosen for its high quality and strong lifting capabilities in a compact format, making it ideal for use on the refinery where space is limited. It is the largest crane working on site.
• At the end of October 2020, Manitowoc handed over a new Grove GMK5150L all-terrain crane to German crane and heavy transport specialist Wiesbauer.
• Florian and Felix Wiesbauer took part in the handover ceremony along with crane operators Jannik Weigle, Ralf Hoffmann and Samuele Polidori.
• Wiesbauer chose to purchase the GMK5150L based on previous good experiences with Grove cranes, highlighting their high capacities, impressive price-performance ratio and their popularity among operators.
• At the end of October 2020, Manitowoc handed over a new Grove GMK4100L-1 and a Grove GMK5150L to MSG Krandienst at its Wilhelmshaven factory.
• Following the GMK6300L-1, these are the second and third Grove all-terrain cranes MSG Krandienst received in 2020.
• MSG Krandienst’s positive experiences with previous Grove cranes, in particular their flexibility, maneuverability and reliability in combination with high capacities, were a key factor in the purchase decision.
Manitowoc Finance gives you access to flexible, affordable financing you can use to seize profitable new opportunities as they arise.
Extend the life of your cranes with Manitowoc Parts & Services
Easily find used crane equipment
Specific product customization
We offer training to support your needs