Grove is the world leader in mobile cranes. For nearly a century, Grove has delivered best-in-class performance and groundbreaking technology through its range of rough-terrain, all-terrain, truck-mounted, military, industrial and telescoping crawler cranes. With the most rigorous testing processes in the lifting industry, Grove’s well-earned reputation for quality and reliability remains unmatched in the lifting industry.
Grove all-terrain cranes are manufactured to the highest quality in the Wilhelmshaven factory, Germany. This facility, specializing in lean manufacturing techniques and complying with ISO9001 quality standards, is constantly developing processes to optimize reliability and durability through continuous improvement.
Compact industrial cranes are used for plant maintenance and material handling jobs. Simple to operate, these units feature carry decks and multi-mode steering allowing operation in tight quarters. These machines offer compact dimensions, good maneuverability and excellent pick and carry capacities.
Grove rough terrain cranes are designed to handle the toughest jobsite conditions with lift capacities ranging from 30 t to 150 t (30 USt to 165 USt). Performance, productivity and operator comfort features allow your operators to work effectively for longer days with less fatigue. Quality, reliability and easy maintenance are built into every Grove rough terrain crane, making them the right choice for your business.
The GHC Series telescoping crawler cranes are redefining industry standards. The GHC Series combines excellent gradeability and lift capacity with 100 percent pick and carry capability. It all comes in a package that’s engineered for exceptional operator ergonomics and maneuverability, thanks to its rugged, heavy-duty crawler tracks and telescoping boom.
Quick set-up is a feature of Grove TMs along with long reach, high capacity booms and highway speed travel capabilities. A front outrigger is standard for 360° operation. Grove truck cranes are popular choices because of their extensive list of standard features.
• Latest U.S. figures on crane operator salaries show a national annual wage of $64,000, while the top 10% can earn over $117,000/year. The most lucrative states to work in are evenly distributed across the country and employment opportunities are increasing rapidly.
• 79 percent of the students enrolled in operating courses at Heavy Equipment Colleges of America are of the millennial generation or younger, bringing a host of transferrable skills with them as they build a new career in crane operation.
• The company’s new 300 USt all-terrain crane is the first of its kind to arrive in the Northwest.
• The GMK5250XL-1 has the longest boom in its class, which combined with a maximum capacity of 300 Ust, adds to NessCampbell’s already capable fleet of all-terrain cranes.
• The crane has successfully completed a handful of jobs around Portland within the first few weeks of delivery.
• Manitowoc appoints G Machinery as new Grove distributor in Japan
• The company has already sold and delivered a 150 t capacity GMK5150L-1J and a 250 t capacity GMK5250XL-1J.
Manitowoc Finance gives you access to flexible, affordable financing you can use to seize profitable new opportunities as they arise.
Extend the life of your cranes with Manitowoc Parts & Services
Easily find used crane equipment
Specific product customization
We offer training to support your needs