Grove is the world leader in mobile cranes. For nearly a century, Grove has delivered best-in-class performance and groundbreaking technology through its range of rough-terrain, all-terrain, truck-mounted, military, industrial and telescoping crawler cranes. With the most rigorous testing processes in the lifting industry, Grove’s well-earned reputation for quality and reliability remains unmatched in the lifting industry.
Grove all-terrain cranes are manufactured to the highest quality in the Wilhelmshaven factory, Germany. This facility, specializing in lean manufacturing techniques and complying with ISO9001 quality standards, is constantly developing processes to optimize reliability and durability through continuous improvement.
Compact industrial cranes are used for plant maintenance and material handling jobs. Simple to operate, these units feature carry decks and multi-mode steering allowing operation in tight quarters. These machines offer compact dimensions, good maneuverability and excellent pick and carry capacities.
Grove rough terrain cranes are designed to handle the toughest jobsite conditions with lift capacities ranging from 30 t to 150 t (30 USt to 165 USt). Performance, productivity and operator comfort features allow your operators to work effectively for longer days with less fatigue. Quality, reliability and easy maintenance are built into every Grove rough terrain crane, making them the right choice for your business.
The GHC Series telescoping crawler cranes are redefining industry standards. The GHC Series combines excellent gradeability and lift capacity with 100 percent pick and carry capability. It all comes in a package that’s engineered for exceptional operator ergonomics and maneuverability, thanks to its rugged, heavy-duty crawler tracks and telescoping boom.
Quick set-up is a feature of Grove TMs along with long reach, high capacity booms and highway speed travel capabilities. A front outrigger is standard for 360° operation. Grove truck cranes are popular choices because of their extensive list of standard features.
• Kanson Crane & Heavy Transport trusted the performance of the Grove GMK4100L-1 model after positive experiences with the predecessor GMK4100L
• The cranes have a compact design and deliver powerful performance, and Kanson will use them on construction projects across Hong Kong.
• Manitowoc is excited for the opportunity to discuss customers’ challenges with them in person at the forthcoming Vertikal Days exhibition, held September 22-23 at the East of England Showground in Peterborough, UK.
• At booth no. 106-107, Manitowoc will showcase the new Grove GMK5150L-1 all-terrain crane and the market leading Potain Hup 40-30 self-erecting crane, along with a host of value-adding aftermarket and financing solutions.
• Central Trenec, a company that services the oil sector, has been using the Grove crane since July 2020 for challenging jobs that require precision and strength.
• The Grove all-terrain crane has enabled the company to complete jobs faster than what was initially requested by customers.
• The GMK5150L joins other Grove and Manitowoc cranes in Central Trenec’s fleet, some of which have been in reliable operation for more than 15 years.
Manitowoc Finance gives you access to flexible, affordable financing you can use to seize profitable new opportunities as they arise.
Extend the life of your cranes with Manitowoc Parts & Services
Easily find used crane equipment
Specific product customization
We offer training to support your needs