Grove is the world leader in mobile cranes. For nearly a century, Grove has delivered best-in-class performance and groundbreaking technology through its range of rough-terrain, all-terrain, truck-mounted, military, industrial and telescoping crawler cranes. With the most rigorous testing processes in the lifting industry, Grove’s well-earned reputation for quality and reliability remains unmatched in the lifting industry.
Grove all-terrain cranes are manufactured to the highest quality in the Wilhelmshaven factory, Germany. This facility, specializing in lean manufacturing techniques and complying with ISO9001 quality standards, is constantly developing processes to optimize reliability and durability through continuous improvement.
Compact industrial cranes are used for plant maintenance and material handling jobs. Simple to operate, these units feature carry decks and multi-mode steering allowing operation in tight quarters. These machines offer compact dimensions, good maneuverability and excellent pick and carry capacities.
Grove rough terrain cranes are designed to handle the toughest jobsite conditions with lift capacities ranging from 30 t to 150 t (30 USt to 165 USt). Performance, productivity and operator comfort features allow your operators to work effectively for longer days with less fatigue. Quality, reliability and easy maintenance are built into every Grove rough terrain crane, making them the right choice for your business.
The GHC Series telescoping crawler cranes are redefining industry standards. The GHC Series combines excellent gradeability and lift capacity with 100 percent pick and carry capability. It all comes in a package that’s engineered for exceptional operator ergonomics and maneuverability, thanks to its rugged, heavy-duty crawler tracks and telescoping boom.
Quick set-up is a feature of Grove TMs along with long reach, high capacity booms and highway speed travel capabilities. A front outrigger is standard for 360° operation. Grove truck cranes are popular choices because of their extensive list of standard features.
• The 250 t capacity all-terrain crane is supporting large scale projects in Singapore
• It is the latest Grove addition to the company’s fleet of rough-terrain and all-terrain cranes
• The long history of excellent customer support offered by Manitowoc gave Sin Heng the confidence to invest in the first unit in Singapore.
• Several Vernazza Autogru customers already requested and booked the rental company’s new Grove GMK5250XL-1 all-terrain crane before its official handover at the Manitowoc plant in Niella Tanaro, Italy.
• The highly anticipated five-axle, 250 t capacity crane joined Vernazza Autogru’s French fleet, where its compact design, easy maneuverability and long 78.5 m boom – the longest of all five-axle cranes on the market – will enable it to efficiently complete a broad range of jobs.
• The new carrier cab is now available on specific models of Grove four- and five-axle all-terrain cranes up to 150 t capacity: the GMK4090-1, GMK4100L-2, GMK5150-1 and GMK5150L-1.
• The spacious cab fulfills the latest European crash test requirements and provides ample room for operators while remaining only 2.55 m wide.
• Customer feedback gained during the development process was key to increasing comfort and optimizing ergonomics in the carrier cab.
Manitowoc Finance gives you access to flexible, affordable financing you can use to seize profitable new opportunities as they arise.
Extend the life of your cranes with Manitowoc Parts & Services
Easily find used crane equipment
Specific product customization
We offer training to support your needs