Grove is the world leader in mobile cranes. For nearly a century, Grove has delivered best-in-class performance and groundbreaking technology through its range of rough-terrain, all-terrain, truck-mounted, military, industrial and telescoping crawler cranes. With the most rigorous testing processes in the lifting industry, Grove’s well-earned reputation for quality and reliability remains unmatched in the lifting industry.
Grove all-terrain cranes are manufactured to the highest quality in the Wilhelmshaven factory, Germany. This facility, specializing in lean manufacturing techniques and complying with ISO9001 quality standards, is constantly developing processes to optimize reliability and durability through continuous improvement.
Compact industrial cranes are used for plant maintenance and material handling jobs. Simple to operate, these units feature carry decks and multi-mode steering allowing operation in tight quarters. These machines offer compact dimensions, good maneuverability and excellent pick and carry capacities.
Grove rough terrain cranes are designed to handle the toughest jobsite conditions with lift capacities ranging from 30 t to 150 t (30 USt to 165 USt). Performance, productivity and operator comfort features allow your operators to work effectively for longer days with less fatigue. Quality, reliability and easy maintenance are built into every Grove rough terrain crane, making them the right choice for your business.
The GHC Series telescoping crawler cranes are redefining industry standards. The GHC Series combines excellent gradeability and lift capacity with 100 percent pick and carry capability. It all comes in a package that’s engineered for exceptional operator ergonomics and maneuverability, thanks to its rugged, heavy-duty crawler tracks and telescoping boom.
Quick set-up is a feature of Grove TMs along with long reach, high capacity booms and highway speed travel capabilities. A front outrigger is standard for 360° operation. Grove truck cranes are popular choices because of their extensive list of standard features.
• Effective December 1, ANK Cranes will replace UN Mobilkraner as the authorized dealer and service supplier for Grove mobile cranes in Norway and Sweden.
• UN Mobilkraner, meanwhile, will continue its many years of reliable, quality support for customers in Denmark, the Faroe Islands and Greenland.
• The 35-year-old crane company is not afraid of taking its Grove cranes to work in altitudes as high as 15,000 ft (4,500 m).
• Corssen’s GRT8100 and GMK5250L are two of the company’s busiest cranes, and they work primarily in the mining and energy sectors.
• Latest U.S. figures on crane operator salaries show a national annual wage of $64,000, while the top 10% can earn over $117,000/year. The most lucrative states to work in are evenly distributed across the country and employment opportunities are increasing rapidly.
• 79 percent of the students enrolled in operating courses at Heavy Equipment Colleges of America are of the millennial generation or younger, bringing a host of transferrable skills with them as they build a new career in crane operation.
Manitowoc Finance gives you access to flexible, affordable financing you can use to seize profitable new opportunities as they arise.
Extend the life of your cranes with Manitowoc Parts & Services
Easily find used crane equipment
Specific product customization
We offer training to support your needs