Grove is the world leader in mobile cranes. For nearly a century, Grove has delivered best-in-class performance and groundbreaking technology through its range of rough-terrain, all-terrain, truck-mounted, military, industrial and telescoping crawler cranes. With the most rigorous testing processes in the lifting industry, Grove’s well-earned reputation for quality and reliability remains unmatched in the lifting industry.
Grove all-terrain cranes are manufactured to the highest quality in the Wilhelmshaven factory, Germany. This facility, specializing in lean manufacturing techniques and complying with ISO9001 quality standards, is constantly developing processes to optimize reliability and durability through continuous improvement.
Compact industrial cranes are used for plant maintenance and material handling jobs. Simple to operate, these units feature carry decks and multi-mode steering allowing operation in tight quarters. These machines offer compact dimensions, good maneuverability and excellent pick and carry capacities.
Grove rough terrain cranes are designed to handle the toughest jobsite conditions with lift capacities ranging from 30 t to 150 t (30 USt to 165 USt). Performance, productivity and operator comfort features allow your operators to work effectively for longer days with less fatigue. Quality, reliability and easy maintenance are built into every Grove rough terrain crane, making them the right choice for your business.
The GHC Series telescoping crawler cranes are redefining industry standards. The GHC Series combines excellent gradeability and lift capacity with 100 percent pick and carry capability. It all comes in a package that’s engineered for exceptional operator ergonomics and maneuverability, thanks to its rugged, heavy-duty crawler tracks and telescoping boom.
Quick set-up is a feature of Grove TMs along with long reach, high capacity booms and highway speed travel capabilities. A front outrigger is standard for 360° operation. Grove truck cranes are popular choices because of their extensive list of standard features.
• Manitowoc will be showcasing the latest Grove mobile crane innovations at the eighth edition of the Italian lifting show GIS, taking place October 7-9 in Piacenza, Italy.
• GIS is the biggest Italian event dedicated to the users of mobile cranes, aerial work platforms, telehandlers, forklift trucks, overhead travelling cranes, port and industrial handling equipment, and heavy transport – and is organized with the support of the main Italian associations.
• The 110 USt-capacity telecrawler outperforms its closest competitors across all load charts.
• The GHC110 offers 100% pick-and-carry capability across its standard 0.6°, 1.5° and 4° load charts, providing best-in-class lifting performance.
• Its innovative undercarriage has three track spans for lifting in symmetrical and asymmetrical positions.
• Since the launch of the Grove GRT655 and GRT655L rough-terrain cranes in 2017, they have proven a popular model on jobsites around the world because of their flexibility.
• Manitowoc offers the 60 t rough-terrain crane with two boom versions for different applications: the GRT655 with 34.8 m boom for heavy duty applications and the GRT655L with 43 m long boom for those applications where reach is a must.
• Here are just five reasons behind the success of these models
Manitowoc Finance gives you access to flexible, affordable financing you can use to seize profitable new opportunities as they arise.
Extend the life of your cranes with Manitowoc Parts & Services
Easily find used crane equipment
Specific product customization
We offer training to support your needs