National Crane boom trucks set the global standard for truck-mounted hydraulic cranes. With crane models that offer exceptional reach, many feature the longest boom and strongest load chart in their capacity class. Set up on the job site is flexible and efficient with National Crane’s innovative outrigger systems and compact, fully roadable chassis. Unique technologies that aid in both operation and comfort make National Crane the favorite boom truck brand of operators around the world.
National Crane offers 8 models of stand-up control telescoping cranes with capacities ranging from 9,1 t (10 USt) to 29,9 t (33 USt) and maximum vertical reach ranges from 17 m (56 ft) to 50,9 m (167 ft).
Swing seat cranes feature the comfort and convenience of an enclosed operator’s cab. National Crane offers 14 models ranging from 27,2 t (30 USt) to 54,49 t (60 USt). Maximum vertical reach ranges from 49,7 m (161 ft) to 62,8 m (206 ft).
• Two new National Crane models — the NBT60XL and the NBT45-2 — will anchor the Manitowoc booth in Louisville, Kentucky.
• The recently launched Grove GHC110 telescoping crawler crane will make its North American debut.
• All three cranes thrive in utilities applications, with class-leading features and special attachment options.
• In a virtual awards ceremony, Paterson Simons employees celebrated receiving the award for the highest-selling parts dealer in Europe and Africa.
• A Manitowoc dealer since 1977, Paterson Simons covers 14 markets across West Africa, offering outstanding parts availability and customer service.
• The new center is equipped with simulators that replicate the operational systems on Potain cranes.
• The Manitowoc Crane Care facility also offers training.
Manitowoc Finance gives you access to flexible, affordable financing you can use to seize profitable new opportunities as they arise.
Extend the life of your cranes with Manitowoc Parts & Services
Easily find used crane equipment
Specific product customization
We offer training to support your needs