The MCT Crane is so well thought out that you can maximize productivity from your investment without compromising on safety including while in use during maintenance during erection and dismantling or while being transported between sites.
• Potain distributors came top in three categories at the third Tower Cranes Awards, held September 23 at the Museum of Fairground Arts in Paris, France.
• GLI was recognised in the Top-slewing Assembly of the Year category for its erection by helicopter of an MCT 58 on top of a remote dam on the island of La Réunion.
• Valente Grue Assistance won Self-erecting Assembly of the Year for a GTMR 386B working in the Alps at an altitude of 2,700 m.
• Manitowoc dealer GLI has replaced the old Potain 427 E tower crane installed on the EDF Sainte-Rose hydroelectric dam on the island of La Réunion with a new MCT 58.
• Because of the inaccessible location at the foot of a volcano, the crane had to be manufactured in sections weighing less than 1 t and erected using a commercial helicopter.
• The new remoted-controlled MCT 58 will carry out essential maintenance and reinforcement operations, helping to maintain the French Overseas Department’s supply of green energy.
Manitowoc Finance gives you access to flexible, affordable financing you can use to seize profitable new opportunities as they arise.
Extend the life of your cranes with Manitowoc Parts & Services
Easily find used crane equipment
Specific product customization
We offer training to support your needs