• For 75 years, Grove has consistently delivered lifting innovation that has powered some of the best-selling mobile cranes of all time.
• What began in a garage in Shady Grove, Pennsylvania, U.S., is now a global crane brand, with operations around the world.
• Grove is celebrating its historical milestone all year, highlighting some of the best-known models, the projects it's completed, and the people who are driving the company’s continued success.
• Latest U.S. figures on crane operator salaries show a national annual wage of $64,000, while the top 10% can earn over $117,000/year. The most lucrative states to work in are evenly distributed across the country and employment opportunities are increasing rapidly.
• 79 percent of the students enrolled in operating courses at Heavy Equipment Colleges of America are of the millennial generation or younger, bringing a host of transferrable skills with them as they build a new career in crane operation.
Grove is refreshing its line of carrydeck cranes rolling out a whole new generation of Tier 4 Final machines that comply with North American emissions standards.