The NEW GMK3060L all-terrain crane combines a powerful seven-section MEGAFORM boom with a compact three-axle carrier making it ideal for a variety of work in tight locations. This crane features Manitowoc's new standardized Crane Control System with boom configurator mode for fast and efficient set-up.
• Scottish structural steelwork contractor J & D Pierce has refreshed its fleet with six new Grove all-terrain cranes.
• The two GMK3060L, one GMK4090, two GMK4100L-1 and one GMK5150L model were delivered in November 2020, directly to the family business’s yard in Glengarnock, Ayrshire, where the operators received familiarization training from Grove service engineers.
• Wuppertal, Germany-based Neeb has expanded its company fleet with three new Grove all-terrain cranes: a GMK3060L, a GMK4100L-1 and a GMK6300L-1.
• The trio of Grove cranes covers a variety of applications, enabling Neeb to flexibly respond to customer needs.
• Neeb chose Grove for its high standard of quality and reliability, and the cranes’ strong capacities.
Australian contractor Concept Crane Hire is the owner of the first Grove GMK3060L all-terrain crane in the country. The GMK3060L features a 48 m boom and the strongest taxi load charts in its class.
Manitowoc Finance gives you access to flexible, affordable financing you can use to seize profitable new opportunities as they arise.
Extend the life of your cranes with Manitowoc Parts & Services
Easily find used crane equipment
Specific product customization
We offer training to support your needs