Compact design combined with superior strength.
The GMK4100L-1 lets you dominate the competition with performance capabilities that include best load charts in its class and narrow 2,55 m width.
• Italian construction company Moretti has taken delivery of a new Grove GMK4100L-1 all-terrain crane.
• The four-axle crane with 60 m of main boom can travel with up to 6.7 t of counterweight in taxi configuration and offers best-in-class load charts.
• The Moretti fleet now counts a total of three Grove all-terrain cranes.
• Scottish structural steelwork contractor J & D Pierce has refreshed its fleet with six new Grove all-terrain cranes.
• The two GMK3060L, one GMK4090, two GMK4100L-1 and one GMK5150L model were delivered in November 2020, directly to the family business’s yard in Glengarnock, Ayrshire, where the operators received familiarization training from Grove service engineers.
• Wuppertal, Germany-based Neeb has expanded its company fleet with three new Grove all-terrain cranes: a GMK3060L, a GMK4100L-1 and a GMK6300L-1.
• The trio of Grove cranes covers a variety of applications, enabling Neeb to flexibly respond to customer needs.
• Neeb chose Grove for its high standard of quality and reliability, and the cranes’ strong capacities.
Manitowoc Finance gives you access to flexible, affordable financing you can use to seize profitable new opportunities as they arise.
Extend the life of your cranes with Manitowoc Parts & Services
Easily find used crane equipment
Specific product customization
We offer training to support your needs