Compact design combined with superior strength.
The GMK4100L-1 lets you dominate the competition with performance capabilities that include best load charts in its class and narrow 2,55 m width.
Grove GMK4100L-1 Overview (imperial)
Grove GMK4100L-1 Overview (metric)
• Kanson Crane & Heavy Transport trusted the performance of the Grove GMK4100L-1 model after positive experiences with the predecessor GMK4100L
• The cranes have a compact design and deliver powerful performance, and Kanson will use them on construction projects across Hong Kong.
• Italian construction company Moretti has taken delivery of a new Grove GMK4100L-1 all-terrain crane.
• The four-axle crane with 60 m of main boom can travel with up to 6.7 t of counterweight in taxi configuration and offers best-in-class load charts.
• The Moretti fleet now counts a total of three Grove all-terrain cranes.
• Scottish structural steelwork contractor J & D Pierce has refreshed its fleet with six new Grove all-terrain cranes.
• The two GMK3060L, one GMK4090, two GMK4100L-1 and one GMK5150L model were delivered in November 2020, directly to the family business’s yard in Glengarnock, Ayrshire, where the operators received familiarization training from Grove service engineers.
Manitowoc Finance gives you access to flexible, affordable financing you can use to seize profitable new opportunities as they arise.
Extend the life of your cranes with Manitowoc Parts & Services
Easily find used crane equipment
Specific product customization
We offer training to support your needs