The Igo T 85 A is ideal for small construction sites and tight areas. The variable height telescoping lattice mast from 66 – 75 ft (20 - 23 m) comes standard with the option to add three mast inserts for additional horizontal jib hook height up to 125 ft (38 m)
• The company used the self-erecting crane on a recent apartment complex project, greatly increasing the speed of construction over conventional equipment.
• Crane operators appreciated the crane’s remote operation, as it afforded them better communication and flexibility on the ground with their crew.
• Managing just one piece of hoisting equipment, as opposed to several machines, enabled workers to complete more tasks throughout the day.
• The company deployed a Potain Igo T 85 A to erect a building complex in Cedar Falls, Iowa, replacing up to five pieces of equipment with one single crane.
• Fager is finding the crane has helped workers not only increase productivity, but also plan the build better due to the crane’s reliability and readiness to operate.
Quasius Construction used a Potain Igo T 85 A self-erecting tower crane to construct a five-story apartment building in downtown Sheboygan, Wisconsin.
Manitowoc Finance gives you access to flexible, affordable financing you can use to seize profitable new opportunities as they arise.
Extend the life of your cranes with Manitowoc Parts & Services
Easily find used crane equipment
Specific product customization
We offer training to support your needs