A traditional tower crane with an 11 USt capacity and maximum operating radius of 205 ft make the MD 208 A a popular machine at urban worksites.
• Contractor and developer C.M.B. has deployed two Potain MD 208 A tower cranes and a topless MDT 219 for the Symbiosis project in the Ripamonti district of Milan, Italy.
• The project aims to regenerate the area into a high-tech and environmentally sustainable business district with 125,000 m2 of new office space across 10 buildings around a green landscaped square.
• C.M.B. has been a Potain customer since the early 1970s and relies on the brand for its quality, reliability and productivity.
• A Potain MD 365 B L16 and MD 208 A are together constructing the 120 m GIOIA 22 “Shard of Glass” tower, UBI Banca’s new zero-energy headquarters in Porta Nuova, Milan.
• Contractor Colombo Costruzioni collaborated with Manitowoc Lift Solutions to carefully position the cranes on the jobsite, leaving space for them to overlap and be easily disassembled afterwards to meet developer COIMA SRG’s deadlines.
Manitowoc Finance gives you access to flexible, affordable financing you can use to seize profitable new opportunities as they arise.
Extend the life of your cranes with Manitowoc Parts & Services
Easily find used crane equipment
Specific product customization
We offer training to support your needs