• At 68.7 m, the Grove GMK5150XL offers a boom length that most 220 t capacity cranes cannot compete with; plus it has stronger load charts than its GMK5150L-1 sibling.
• The GMK5120L, as a new member of the Grove five-axle family, boosts the versatility of taxi cranes to new levels; the 120 t machine offers an exceptional 66 m main boom.
• The Wilhelmshaven events gave most visitors their first ‘real’ look at the GMK6400-1, which had originally been launched using virtual reality at CONEXPO 2020.
• Potain is launching two new MCT 385A cranes; updates to the popular MCT 385, the first topless model from the company’s plant in Zhangjiagang, China
• The upgraded models boast a number of improvements in working height, lift capacity and load curve
• The newly engineered 75 m jib shows greatest improvement at longer jib lengths while freestanding height is increased up to 5 m.
• Cranserco was appointed as the Indonesian dealer for rough-terrain cranes last year; 24 staff have now completed a combined total of almost 1,200 individual courses.
• The intensive training under Manitowoc’s Technical E-Learning program was carried out both online and onsite, and will ensure the highest levels of product support.
The Igo T 99 is a versatile telescopic mast self-erecting crane ideal for construction sites with tight jobsite constraints. This crane with high lifting capacity 6 t (6.6 USt), a reach of 48 m (157 ft) and a height under hook in horizontal jib position up to 38.5 m (126 ft), will optimize all construction work on the most demanding sites.
Manitowoc Finance gives you access to flexible, affordable financing you can use to seize profitable new opportunities as they arise.
Extend the life of your cranes with Manitowoc Parts & Services
Easily find used crane equipment
Specific product customization
We offer training to support your needs