• Latest U.S. figures on crane operator salaries show a national annual wage of $64,000, while the top 10% can earn over $117,000/year. The most lucrative states to work in are evenly distributed across the country and employment opportunities are increasing rapidly.
• 79 percent of the students enrolled in operating courses at Heavy Equipment Colleges of America are of the millennial generation or younger, bringing a host of transferrable skills with them as they build a new career in crane operation.
• The company’s new 300 USt all-terrain crane is the first of its kind to arrive in the Northwest.
• The GMK5250XL-1 has the longest boom in its class, which combined with a maximum capacity of 300 Ust, adds to NessCampbell’s already capable fleet of all-terrain cranes.
• The crane has successfully completed a handful of jobs around Portland within the first few weeks of delivery.
The Igo T 99 is a versatile telescopic mast self-erecting crane ideal for construction sites with tight jobsite constraints. This crane with high lifting capacity 6 t (6.6 USt), a reach of 48 m (157 ft) and a height under hook in horizontal jib position up to 38.5 m (126 ft), will optimize all construction work on the most demanding sites.
Manitowoc Finance gives you access to flexible, affordable financing you can use to seize profitable new opportunities as they arise.
Extend the life of your cranes with Manitowoc Parts & Services
Easily find used crane equipment
Specific product customization
We offer training to support your needs