• Family-run KAS Crane Hire from Barnstaple, Devon, was the first Manitowoc customer in the UK to take delivery of a new Grove GMK3060L-1 all-terrain crane featuring the next generation carrier cab.
• The GMK3060L-1 replaces a GMK3055, which has proved a busy member of the company’s fleet along with the GMK4100L-1 purchased in 2019.
• KAS chose the GMK3060L-1 with a 48 m main boom for its industry-leading load charts, as well as the responsive and convenient aftermarket support from the Manitowoc UK team.
• Horizon Reinforcing & Crane Hire from Falkirk in the Central Lowlands of Scotland has become the first rental company in the country to offer the new Grove GMK5250XL-1 all-terrain crane from Manitowoc.
• The family business, which runs a fleet of 18 cranes, chose the 250 t capacity GMK5250XL-1 as a replacement for its 300 t GMK6300L, which has proven a reliable and efficient machine for the company.
• The 100 t crane was commissioned on site by Cranserco and is the first purchase of a Manitowoc crane by mining operator ASA
• The Grove GRT8100 was selected for its versatility and optimal lifting performance to support an extensive construction program and ongoing mining operations.
The Igo T 99 is a versatile telescopic mast self-erecting crane ideal for construction sites with tight jobsite constraints. This crane with high lifting capacity 6 t (6.6 USt), a reach of 48 m (157 ft) and a height under hook in horizontal jib position up to 38.5 m (126 ft), will optimize all construction work on the most demanding sites.
Manitowoc Finance gives you access to flexible, affordable financing you can use to seize profitable new opportunities as they arise.
Extend the life of your cranes with Manitowoc Parts & Services
Easily find used crane equipment
Specific product customization
We offer training to support your needs