ANY LIFT. ANYWHERE.
The GMK5150L deliver great ROI due to outstanding lifting capacities and greater jobsite accessibility. Impressive lifting jobsite maneuverability and fuel efficiency help you achieve greater profits.
GMK5150 Steer by Wire Overview
Total gross vehicle weight
Main boom length
Max tip height
• Austrian construction and civil engineering company HABAU Hoch- und Tiefbaugesellschaft m.b.H. purchased a Grove GMK5150L in 2018.
• The all-terrain crane has successfully supported numerous assembly jobs since then, demonstrating its outstanding strength and reach, as well as good roadability.
• The company’s crane operators enjoy working with the versatile and reliable 150-tonner.
• Scottish structural steelwork contractor J & D Pierce has refreshed its fleet with six new Grove all-terrain cranes.
• The two GMK3060L, one GMK4090, two GMK4100L-1 and one GMK5150L model were delivered in November 2020, directly to the family business’s yard in Glengarnock, Ayrshire, where the operators received familiarization training from Grove service engineers.
• At the end of October 2020, Manitowoc handed over a new Grove GMK5150L all-terrain crane to German crane and heavy transport specialist Wiesbauer.
• Florian and Felix Wiesbauer took part in the handover ceremony along with crane operators Jannik Weigle, Ralf Hoffmann and Samuele Polidori.
• Wiesbauer chose to purchase the GMK5150L based on previous good experiences with Grove cranes, highlighting their high capacities, impressive price-performance ratio and their popularity among operators.
Manitowoc Finance gives you access to flexible, affordable financing you can use to seize profitable new opportunities as they arise.
Extend the life of your cranes with Manitowoc Parts & Services
Easily find used crane equipment
Specific product customization
We offer training to support your needs