ANY LIFT. ANYWHERE.
The GMK5150L deliver great ROI due to outstanding lifting capacities and greater jobsite accessibility. Impressive lifting jobsite maneuverability and fuel efficiency help you achieve greater profits.
Total gross vehicle weight
Main boom length
Max tip height
• Central Trenec, a company that services the oil sector, has been using the Grove crane since July 2020 for challenging jobs that require precision and strength.
• The Grove all-terrain crane has enabled the company to complete jobs faster than what was initially requested by customers.
• The GMK5150L joins other Grove and Manitowoc cranes in Central Trenec’s fleet, some of which have been in reliable operation for more than 15 years.
• The leading crane rental company in North America has purchased 51 Grove mobile cranes, a mix of high capacity rough-terrain cranes and five- and six-axle all-terrain cranes.
• After speaking with customers, Maxim selected cranes it knew would be in demand over the coming five years.
• The company is one of the leading lifting providers in North America and selected the Grove cranes for their versatility and reliability.
• Austrian construction and civil engineering company HABAU Hoch- und Tiefbaugesellschaft m.b.H. purchased a Grove GMK5150L in 2018.
• The all-terrain crane has successfully supported numerous assembly jobs since then, demonstrating its outstanding strength and reach, as well as good roadability.
• The company’s crane operators enjoy working with the versatile and reliable 150-tonner.
Manitowoc Finance gives you access to flexible, affordable financing you can use to seize profitable new opportunities as they arise.
Extend the life of your cranes with Manitowoc Parts & Services
Easily find used crane equipment
Specific product customization
We offer training to support your needs