The GHC130 delivers heavy-duty lifting power and exceptional mid-range and maximum reach with a boom length of 12.6 m - 40.2 m (41 ft 4 in – 131 ft 11 in).
Assembly of the GHC130 telescopic crawler crane is fast and simple. The crane is fully self-rigging and features frame mounted jacks for track installation and hydraulically installed counterweights.
Learn more about the versatility of the GHC Series by downloading the GHC Applications Brochure
• Valuable versatility — Telescoping boom plus heavy-duty crawler tracks.
• Increased productivity — 100 percent pick-and-carry; lifting operations on up to 4° slope.
• High maneuverability — Tackle the most rugged terrain. Go from truck to work quickly.
• Superior lift capacity — 120t (132USt)
• Leading gradeability — 63% gradeability (theoretical)
• Proven Power —Cummins QSB 6.7L Tier 3 or Tier 4 final diesel engine
Manitowoc Finance gives you access to flexible, affordable financing you can use to seize profitable new opportunities as they arise.
Extend the life of your cranes with Manitowoc Parts & Services
Easily find used crane equipment
Specific product customization
We offer training to support your needs