The GHC140 delivers heavy-duty lifting power and exceptional mid-range and maximum reach with a boom length of 12 3 m – 52 1 m (40 ft 5 in – 171 ft).
Learn more about the versatility of the GHC Series by downloading the flyer Why Choose a GHC?
• Valuable versatility — Telescoping boom plus heavy-duty crawler tracks.
• Increased productivity — 100 percent pick-and-carry; lifting operations on up to 4° slope.
• High maneuverability — Tackle the most rugged terrain. Go from truck to work quickly.
• Superior lift capacity — 127t (140USt)
• Leading gradeability — 57% gradeability (theoretical)
• Proven Power —Cummins QSB 6.7L Tier 3 or Tier 4 final diesel engine
SCU Crane and Rigging (SCU) celebrated the purchase of a new Grove GHC140 telescopic crawler crane at CONEXPO 2020.
The Grove GRT8120 is one of five new Grove models that Manitowoc Cranes will show at CONEXPO 2020.
Manitowoc Finance gives you access to flexible, affordable financing you can use to seize profitable new opportunities as they arise.
Extend the life of your cranes with Manitowoc Parts & Services
Easily find used crane equipment
Specific product customization
We offer training to support your needs