The TMS9000-2 is the premier truck-mounted crane in the industry. Features like the Grove MEGAFORM boom optional extensions and counterweight removal system make the TMS9000-2 manueverable and strong making an impact on any jobsite.
NEW Grove TMS9000-2 - Truck-mounted crane
• Repower of the popular crane with new Cummins X12 Tier 4 Final engine offers an extra 25 bhp.
• Additional changes were the result of user feedback through Manitowoc’s Voice of the Customer program.
• Changes to outrigger design and placement enhances setup procedure; new rear-access ladder option adds practicality to day-to-day use.
• The Omaha, Nebraska-based lifting provider recently added two new Grove truck cranes to its fleet, filling a 100-t gap with the TMS9000-2.
• The Grove TMS9000-2 is an ideal crane for both heavy lifting and lighter residential work due to removable counterweight and ultra-responsive handling.
• Grove and National Crane remain trusted partners, having helped Lift-All’s growth since 1987 when the company acquired its first Grove model, a TMS528B that is still in service.
The new GMK5250L brings Grove’s latest technologies to R&D Crane’s fleet; the crane was designed to increase job site versatility and lower operating costs.
Manitowoc Finance gives you access to flexible, affordable financing you can use to seize profitable new opportunities as they arise.
Extend the life of your cranes with Manitowoc Parts & Services
Easily find used crane equipment
Specific product customization
We offer training to support your needs