• A third Manitowoc MLC300 crawler crane with VPC-MAX® and Wide Boom Plus further equips the crane and equipment rental company to compete for wind farm construction and maintenance jobs.
• The MLC300’s maneuverability has already proven advantageous on wind farm and tilt-wall projects; it will soon head off to work on a major factory construction project.
• Additional inserts expand the successful MLC300 Wide Boom kit to increase boom length and capacity.
• Using the VPC-MAX® attachment, this new configuration offers the capacity of much larger cranes with the logistics and site benefits of the MLC300.
• Manitowoc developed the solution based on Voice of the Customer feedback, and it’s already proving highly successful.
Top Crane Brasil awards crane rental companies for outstanding performances of their Manitowoc cranes
The Top Crane Brasil Award, one of the most prestigious in the industry, has recognized two Brazilian crane rental companies for completing successful jobs last year using Manitowoc cranes.