Manitowoc Crane Control System (CCS) – Offers a user-friendly interface, full graphic display, ergonomic controls, a jog dial for easier navigation and data input, and parts commonality across Grove, Manitowoc and Potain product lines enhancing operator familiarization and serviceability.
Potain Cab-IN, the new Potain cranes operator lift
Access ladders installed in parallel to the operator lift
Operator lift developed with our partner GEDA
Max tip capacity
Hook height per base
• Contractor and developer C.M.B. has deployed two Potain MD 208 A tower cranes and a topless MDT 219 for the Symbiosis project in the Ripamonti district of Milan, Italy.
• The project aims to regenerate the area into a high-tech and environmentally sustainable business district with 125,000 m2 of new office space across 10 buildings around a green landscaped square.
• C.M.B. has been a Potain customer since the early 1970s and relies on the brand for its quality, reliability and productivity.
• Contractor and developer Carron Group has deployed a Potain MDT 219 J10, MD 185 B and MC 85 B for the Cittadella della Salute “Citadel of Health” project in Treviso, northern Italy.
• The €180 million project involves the renovation and expansion of the city’s existing hospital to create a new 167,000 m2 state-of-the-art facility that will be among the most technologically advanced in the country.
• Carron Group, a Manitowoc customer of 25 years, chose Potain for the brand’s reliable quality, innovative technology and outstanding service support.
Showcasing the strength and breadth of Manitowoc's capabilities, a Grove GMK7450 all-terrain crane has assembled a Potain MDT 219 tower crane in the middle of the La Doria plant in Salerno, Italy
Manitowoc Finance gives you access to flexible, affordable financing you can use to seize profitable new opportunities as they arise.
Extend the life of your cranes with Manitowoc Parts & Services
Easily find used crane equipment
Specific product customization
We offer training to support your needs