Manitowoc Crane Control System (CCS) – Offers a user-friendly interface, full graphic display, ergonomic controls, a jog dial for easier navigation and data input, and parts commonality across Grove, Manitowoc and Potain product lines enhancing operator familiarization and serviceability.
Potain Cab-IN, the new Potain cranes operator lift
Access ladders installed in parallel to the operator lift
Operator lift developed with our partner GEDA
Max tip capacity
Hook height per base
• BKL Baukran Logistik is using five Potain tower cranes to construct a new residential development in Hannover, Germany, with 160 housing units.
• BKL chose the cranes for their reliability, compact dimensions, and quick and simple assembly.
• Equipped with the CCS crane control system, the cranes lift loads more efficiently and effectively.
• Contractor and developer C.M.B. has deployed two Potain MD 208 A tower cranes and a topless MDT 219 for the Symbiosis project in the Ripamonti district of Milan, Italy.
• The project aims to regenerate the area into a high-tech and environmentally sustainable business district with 125,000 m2 of new office space across 10 buildings around a green landscaped square.
• C.M.B. has been a Potain customer since the early 1970s and relies on the brand for its quality, reliability and productivity.
Towering over the Manitowoc stand at bauma 2019 is the new Potain MDT 809 the largest topless crane ever built by the manufacturer. While delivering unprecedented lift capacity and reach the new crane also boasts an advanced design that provides reduced operating costs and easier assembly for owners.
Manitowoc Finance gives you access to flexible, affordable financing you can use to seize profitable new opportunities as they arise.
Extend the life of your cranes with Manitowoc Parts & Services
Easily find used crane equipment
Specific product customization
We offer training to support your needs