The Grove GMK6300L-1 is stronger than the GMK6300L. Improved load charts especially on long boom applications and large lifting capacities are the main advantages of this crane compared to the GMK6300L. Further benefits of Grove’s GMK6300L-1 are increased working radius and capacities when working at height. A Euromot 5-/EPA Tier 4 final engine helps improve fuel economy. The GMK6300L-1 delivers versatility and efficiency.
Grove All-Terrain Cranes Carrier Operations
• The company purchased the GMK6300L-1 for its excellent performance and set-up speed as well as its positive experiences with other Grove cranes.
• One of the first jobs for the all-terrain crane was a highly technical bridge project over an operational railway.
• Wuppertal, Germany-based Neeb has expanded its company fleet with three new Grove all-terrain cranes: a GMK3060L, a GMK4100L-1 and a GMK6300L-1.
• The trio of Grove cranes covers a variety of applications, enabling Neeb to flexibly respond to customer needs.
• Neeb chose Grove for its high standard of quality and reliability, and the cranes’ strong capacities.
Crane Norway Group purchased nine new Grove GMK all-terrain cranes – five GMK5250XL-1, two GMK6300L-1, one GMK5150L and one GMK3060L model.
Manitowoc Finance gives you access to flexible, affordable financing you can use to seize profitable new opportunities as they arise.
Extend the life of your cranes with Manitowoc Parts & Services
Easily find used crane equipment
Specific product customization
We offer training to support your needs