The MLC100-1 is a competitive offering from Manitowoc in the 100 mt (110 USt) crawler crane market. Featuring self-assembly capabilities and button style wire rope terminations allow for quick and easy assembly. Additionally new wide body cab and improved accessibility increase operator comfort and ease of maintenance.
• Forty students participated in a field day class on May 19th and watched the crawler crane be assembled and tested.
• Students learned assembly safety protocols and said the crane had “unbelievable control systems,” according to HEC President and CEO Bob Albano.
• The college has taken delivery of two new Manitowoc MLC100-1 crawler cranes to join its fleet of approximately 15 Manitowoc and Grove cranes.
• Amid a nationwide shortage of blue-collar workers, and crane operators in particular, Heavy Equipment College is training new students for a future in the lifting industry.
• The college has chosen several Manitowoc and Grove models to train students on because of their cutting-edge CCS Crane Control Systems and the support of local dealer, H&E Equipment Services.
• In 2021 it is taking delivery of two new Manitowoc MLC100-1 crawler cranes to join its fleet of approximately 15 Manitowoc and Grove cranes.
Hoffman Equipment marked one century in the lifting equipment industry at this year’s CONEXPO.
Manitowoc Finance gives you access to flexible, affordable financing you can use to seize profitable new opportunities as they arise.
Extend the life of your cranes with Manitowoc Parts & Services
Easily find used crane equipment
Specific product customization
We offer training to support your needs