The longest boom on 5 axles
With the longest boom and high capacities combined with a small footprint and excellent maneuverability the new GMK5250XL-1 pushes boundaries. The Grove single engine design with latest emission levels reduce the operating costs due to 30% lower diesel consumption compared to previous generation models.
• Horizon Reinforcing & Crane Hire from Falkirk in the Central Lowlands of Scotland has become the first rental company in the country to offer the new Grove GMK5250XL-1 all-terrain crane from Manitowoc.
• The family business, which runs a fleet of 18 cranes, chose the 250 t capacity GMK5250XL-1 as a replacement for its 300 t GMK6300L, which has proven a reliable and efficient machine for the company.
• The company’s new 300 USt all-terrain crane is the first of its kind to arrive in the Northwest.
• The GMK5250XL-1 has the longest boom in its class, which combined with a maximum capacity of 300 Ust, adds to NessCampbell’s already capable fleet of all-terrain cranes.
• The crane has successfully completed a handful of jobs around Portland within the first few weeks of delivery.
• Brazilian company specializing in lifting and cargo handling services now has one of Grove's most capable and modern cranes.
• With the addition, Sistermi expands its range of specialized lifting equipment throughout the country and positions itself at the forefront of market demands.
• According to the company's owner, the Grove GMK5250XL-1 fits perfectly with customer demand for a 250 t intermediate machine.
Manitowoc Finance gives you access to flexible, affordable financing you can use to seize profitable new opportunities as they arise.
Extend the life of your cranes with Manitowoc Parts & Services
Easily find used crane equipment
Specific product customization
We offer training to support your needs