The longest boom on 5 axles
With the longest boom and high capacities combined with a small footprint and excellent maneuverability the new GMK5250XL-1 pushes boundaries. The Grove single engine design with latest emission levels reduce the operating costs due to 30% lower diesel consumption compared to previous generation models.
• The leading crane rental company in North America has purchased 51 Grove mobile cranes, a mix of high capacity rough-terrain cranes and five- and six-axle all-terrain cranes.
• After speaking with customers, Maxim selected cranes it knew would be in demand over the coming five years.
• The company is one of the leading lifting providers in North America and selected the Grove cranes for their versatility and reliability.
• Manitowoc will be showcasing tower and mobile cranes under the Potain and Grove brands at JDL Expo, taking place June 23-25 in Beaune, France.
• Once again, the event will have a special format with health and safety measures in place to ensure comfort of visitors to the Manitowoc booth.
• This is the first trade show Manitowoc is attending this year and the company is looking forward to meeting customers and partners again at this important French networking event.
• The 250 t capacity all-terrain crane is supporting large scale projects in Singapore
• It is the latest Grove addition to the company’s fleet of rough-terrain and all-terrain cranes
• The long history of excellent customer support offered by Manitowoc gave Sin Heng the confidence to invest in the first unit in Singapore.
Manitowoc Finance gives you access to flexible, affordable financing you can use to seize profitable new opportunities as they arise.
Extend the life of your cranes with Manitowoc Parts & Services
Easily find used crane equipment
Specific product customization
We offer training to support your needs